2

"Just the boy"  his voice loud and cold echoed through the room 

    My heart raced quickly through my chest, as I felt strong arms lift me up to  my feet. I looked around for Jennifer as she was still being held against her will. 

     "Yes sir" he replied, yanking me roughly out the door. The tension was heavy, and all I could hear was Jennifer screaming, but the further I was forced to walk the more her voice sounded like a whispered echo that imbedded inside my brain forcing me to remember the horror that left her mouth as she screamed for me to come back it was painful  to listen to. 

    "Get on the table" the guy who was holding onto me spat, making me shake from how sudden his voice came, but it left soon after because we were in silence again. I glared at the metal table, already cringing at how cold its going to be on my bare skin. I lifted myself sitting slowly on the metal a soft 'tsss' left my lips trying to get use to the sudden change of temperature. It was then when I saw him take out a hot rod with the number '6' at the end of it, my heart started pounding as I closed my eyes.

    "Don't mark my pet, I want him clean" the man who bought me spoke from the door, I looked at the door quickly as the man set down the rod that would of surely burned through my skin instantly. I could feel my heart slowing down but the anxious feeling was still there, it felt suffocating; I couldn't breathe. I watched the man who bought me walk swiftly towards me, making the anxiety start up again. His hands grazed the base of my neck, as his fingers traced my Adams apple, I could feel myself swallow slowly as his smirk grew. 

     "A nice collar would go nicely around this neck" he was tall  I noticed it in the room, but now that he's closer I was looking up at him not straight ahead. I felt small, like I was a shaking chihuahua. The man I would be calling master fixed his tie as he spoke not making eye contact.

    "come, lets go pet" I hopped off the metal table as I joined his side, my shoulders slumped. I was nervous no doubt, but this was a situation I couldn't really get out of. Especially at the very beginning, he grabbed a hold of my upper arm leading me to the car I would be in. We were leaving separately, it confused me but I didn't question it I just listened.  

     The drive to the destination wasn't that long, I wish it were longer but I don't have a say in things. My master came five minuets later, bags in hand. My eyes wandered over to the designer bags he held in his strong grip making me wonder what was in the bag, and how much it was. 

     My master motioned for me to go inside, and I listened. Slowly walking to the front of the very big house. "You must be his new slave, please follow me" A woman in her mid twentys assisted me to my room. The walls were strange and the floor was different. It was like a maze, doors lined up on each side of the hallway. The lady went down another hallway but this hallway was completely different from the rest of the house. The floor was cement and the walls were brick. 

   "This will be your room, erm" she said, implying a question on what my name was.

    "Sam" my voice sounded horse and scratchy, making me cough. 

    "Here we are Sam, you'll be sharing the room with two other people. Everyone is kind, you'll fit in right away" Before I could say anything else, she left me in front of my new life. I sat my hand on the door knob almost hesitant to open the door, the door opened from the inside anyways as I was face to face with a girl who looked no older than twenty one. 

    "You must be our new room-mate im Shelly, whats your name?"

     I stood there before answering back "Sam, my name is Sam" 

    Her smile grew as she shook my hand, "Welcome to the team." 

   I was confused to say the least, everyone was nice they didn't seem 'scared' they seemed completely okay. The anxiety that sat in the back of my mind started going away as I walked in the room. The room was gorgeous, it was like it was from a magazine we had at the slave house I came from. I sat in the bed that was supposed to be mine, as I groaned from exhaustion. 

   "Comfortable ain't it?" Shelly laughed, putting her black hair behind her ears. I nodded closing my eyes, if I stayed like this i'd be sure to fall asleep. 

  "Pet" I heard my master from outside the door, I stood up quickly not wanting to anger him. 

   "Come" was all he said, and I followed. He took me to a large room that looked like his office, I was in 'awe' by the decorations that were filled in the room. My eyes landed on a black collar that read 'Pet" it made my skin crawl in a way, because out of all the slaves he's seen right now, none of them were wearing collars. 

  "You're not just a slave,  you're my pet. While your bed is being made, you'll be sleeping with Shelly and Kade" he started clasping the collar around my neck, the silver name tag shinning in his eyes. 

    "Do not take this off, Sam or there will be consequences" 

My heart sank as his voice became more serious

    "I mean it" 

Alright, so im sorry for not updating like I promised. My life was going through a rollercoaster, and to make things worse I forgot my password. BUT IM HERE.