Chapter Three - Amour

Warning. Sexual content. Strong language.

See you at the end ;)

Good song to listen to for this chapter: Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon

-Caroline

~~~

"Hurry up, slick," I asserted.

The shirt was finally off when he retorted, "Trust me, Y/N, you're gonna want me to take my sweet, sweet time."

And with that, he tossed the shirt away and threw my legs aside, nestling in between.

~~~

Charlie's lips cascaded from my vulnerable neck to my tense abdomen. He kissed his way to my stomach so slowly I felt my hands toying with his hair in anticipation. The most I mustered out was a pleading whimper, keeping the harsh moans inside me.

Once he reached my skirt, he teased me by pausing and glancing up at me with fierce, challenging eyes. Then, with one hand on my right knee, he slid my skirt up, creeping towards my pelvis. His kisses adorned my quadriceps to my inner thigh causing me to pinch the bedsheets. "Shit..." I hissed. One of his kisses was flat; he was smirking triumphantly.

My skirt was pulled off slowly but surely leaving me feeling exposed but free. I couldn't tell if this was going to be a long, rich night or a short, savory night, but either way, it was going to be delicious.

I cupped his jaw as he returned to my lips. To balance ourselves, I reached for his belt and began to loosen it but didn't make much progress as he coupled both my wrists in one hand and forced them above my head, foreheads touching and mouths begging for more.

I had to bite my lip as I grew ever more flustered and frustrated. Honestly, this was already the best I'd ever had. Fortunately, it only became increasingly better.

Charlie cupped my jaw with his free hand, traced his finger down my jawline and up to my lower lip, pulling it down tenderly. "How do you like it," he whispered into my ear. Skin lavished and muscles embraced his touch as his hand subsequently caressed my neck, sternum, and stomach, awfully close to my womanhood. My skin pricked up as his sultry hand smoothed over me from top to bottom. His hand took a turn that continued down my leg and hooked it under my knee to hoist it up onto his back. I reciprocated by hauling my other leg on his back.

It was a struggle to speak with clarity during this sensual madness. "Start slow... then f... - then fast." Thrill shook my bones from verbalizing what I wanted - it made my vision a reality, and who better to act on my words than the insurgent himself?

"Stuttering, are we?" Charlie teased. "Cat got your tongue?"

"Says you... you're all bark no bite."

"Oh, ho, that's what you think?" he retaliated. The clink of his belt buckle pieces in actual fact meant I had won this battle; I smiled in victory. It took seconds for him to undo it but the strap swiped past my womanhood resulting in a relieving moan. The belt dropped with a pleasing jingle after Charlie yanked it off and it slithered off the bed to the carpet. Another sensation ensued from between my legs - immense pleasure - from a different source.

Charlie's fingers.

The grateful moans that escaped the entrapment of my throat gave Charlie a wide grin.

"Ah... such sweet sounds..." He pulled off my panties soon after.

When his fingers interchanged spots to instead caress my cheek, my hips instinctually began to circle desperately to find more euphoria. The already tiny gap between our bodies was closed when Charlie caught on to this and pushed against me. We both benefitted from that decision, that was for sure. I wrapped my hands onto his back, fingers digging in. I completely gave up on trying to hold back any noises that emerged from my mouth.