Chapter Four - Abandoned

Hello!

I have been busier than usual with homework and preparation for the dance competitions I had. All competitions and most dance related commitments have passed by now so hopefully I can get more chapters out at a better rate!

The boy in the photo is a new character...

Enjoy!

-Caroline

~

I was hooked.

And it was more than lust.

~

Yes, Charlie Dalton was definitely the best I'd ever had. 

Between the erotic sensations, whispers, and moans that were utterly unrestrained, there were moments of innate delight that sprouted in the form of laughter and gentle kisses. What we were laughing at may not be remembered, but what I will never forget was the that passionate, glorious, seductive, affectionate night that could not be paralleled.

Everything about him was synonymous with sexy and romantic. Though his hands had gripped, squeezed, rubbed, and smoothed over my entire body, they carried with them the vigor of an impassioned man. Though his lips had bit, kissed, sucked, and smiled in erotic fervor, they unlocked a fury of goosebumps and shivers that could not be withheld. Though his eyes were merely gazing at me from disheveled head down to flexed toes, it was the quintessential form in which his eyebrows complimented his feelings, how his eyelids reacted to the pleasure - the perfection of his eyes represented the most tangible example of how we are all manifestations of stardust.

These were the thoughts that woke me from my stupor where I was still deeply affected by his presence. Affirmation for this was the heat that returned between my legs and the sharp inhale followed by a quivering exhale. I stretched my body with a gleeful smile since I felt the comforting touch of cotton pajamas that I figured must have been put on by Charlie.

Charlie... Oh, I had forgotten how excited I would be to see him lying next to me. To be frank, neither of us had classes today - Saturday - and I would not mind a second round if we found a secretive place...

I rolled over carefully and kept my eyes closed as my hand crawled towards where I imagined his hand would have been. I found an object, just a pillow, when I began to feel apprehensive. I longed for his touch now, this was not negotiable.

To my great dismay, opening my eyes only revealed Charlie had vanished. Just like that, the night had been reduced to an event rather than a continuing experience.

Of course, I could be overreacting. Although, far in the depths of my soul, I had truly desired for Charlie and I to expand beyond a sexual night time affair, perhaps one that could blossom into our own little expansion of the universe. 

I got out of my bed hastily, hoping - like a fool - that maybe he was just in another corner of the room or sitting beautifully at my desk. But, he was not. I checked the time - 9:03 - and immediately felt a pang of anxiety that someone could have opened my door to the sight of three condom wrappers (three?!)  and a disorderly dorm room had he left through the door that locks on the inside. I peered at the knob intently and discovered that it actually had been locked still. The conclusion drawn was that Charlie had not left in a conventional fashion and that fact rotated me right around to face my open window.

"Really?" I questioned out loud as I peeked outside. It was somewhat unexpected when I discovered that there were ovate sections of trampled bush directly under my window. "Did you really...?"

Instantly, embarrassment sent nonsexual heat to my palms and cheeks. I shut my window and leaned against it, eyeing my messy room. I guess I just expected the romantic feelings I began to feel throughout that night would be reciprocated.