What have I done?!

THOMAS' POV
After Newt left I stayed with my dad until he woke up. "T-Thomas-s," he whimpered "W-why?" I looked at him with one of those 'are you fucking kidding me?' looks. I don't care how much pain he was in he deserved it for how he treated me. How he permanently ruined my life.

Even though he has scarred me in many different ways I called a cab for him and took him to the hospital. "Thanks buddy," He said with that horrifying tone he uses. Just looking at him makes me sick but I can't let him suffer.

I called Alby because I knew he had Newts number, he's the one who stalks his social media so he's bound to have it. "Hey dude, I need you to send me Issac -Newton Issac's number, it's kinda urgent!" I explained and like I said he had it and had somehow memorised it. I dial the number into my phone and thank Alby before ending the call.

NEWT'S POV
I was walking away from home, because I couldn't bare to be in there anymore when I got a call from an unknown number. "Hello? Who is this?" I asked confused because I usually never got calls unless they were from Alby. "Issac I need you to come down to the hospital. Now!" The voice said, I immediately knew who it was, his voice was like a thousand angels singing. Wait! What am I saying?! This is the boy who has bullied me for years and I'm saying he has an angelic voice!? What if I'm beginning to get feeling for him, oh no!! "Uh sure be right there," I said and ended the call.

I questioned what I'd just said while I walked. When I got to the hospital I hesitated to go in for a minute but went in anyway. "Issac!!" I heard someone shout. I turned around to see Thomas stood behind me. "What now, did you bring me here to make fun of me huh? Where are they? Where is your little gang, are they hiding somewhere waiting to scare me eh?" I shouted. "Woah dude chill, that's not what I invited you here for." He said shocked "well? What am I here for?" I asked impatiently. "You know how you punched my dad and knocked him out about 2hrs ago, well I have something to show you." He said making eye contact with me. Shit! Fuck! I panicked, what have I done. I could've fucking killed him... what if I have killed him...

SORRY THIS ONES A BIT SHORT AND NOT MUCH HAPPENS BUT IM STUCK ON HOW IM SUPPOSED TO CARRY IN THE STORY LINE. IT MIGHT TAKE ME A WHILE TO THINK ABOUT NEW IDEAS, SEE YOU 🌟💗