Help me..!

Thomas' POV
I immediately slipped back behind the wall of the restaurant to hopefully get away from them but soon they came looking for me. "Thomas!" Gally said "Where the fuck have you been. And why didn't we get invited?! What's happened to your face? And who's clothes are you wearing?" There were so many questions I couldn't think. "I ran away, with Newt" I mumbled the last part. "Who?" Teresa asked.
"Oh what I didn't say anything."
"I'm sure you did..?"
"Look what's with all the questions huh? I kinda need to get going before my hotel room... gets locked. Shitttt!"

I pushed past them all and ran. I had no choice I had to run. I'll lose all the money. And everything Newt owns. Shit he'd kill me.

'Finally,' I thought in a sigh. I'd made it..hopefully. I bounded up the stairs and got to my room. I saw someone stood outside it checking the time. I pushed in front of them, opened the door, and locked it so they couldn't get in. Wow that was close.

Newt's POV
"Tommy..?" I whimpered as I cried. I wanted my tommy. No one had been in to talk to me or even check if I was okay. My head ached and my stomach yearned for a bite to eat. "HELP MEEE!" I screamed, hoping someone would hear. I refused to sleep, but even though my body needed it I pushed it away. I would occasionally hear light footsteps plodding around outside but no matter how loud I screamed they wouldn't stop to help. The room had a very prominent metallic smell to it, so strong you could taste it. Sleep finally overpowered me and I didn't realised I was asleep until I heard the scraping and squealing of metal rubbing against metal. Light poured into the small dark room as the corrugated door slowly opened. "Tommy?" I asked huskily. "You really believe he is coming for you don't you?" The man in the door way said making his way over to me. "Hmmm someone hungry?" He asked pinching my cheek. I pushed his hand away with my shoulder. The man gripped my hair and pulled my head back causing me to yelp. "Too bad," he grinned deviously.

I kept trying to get out of the ties on my hand but still to no use. The man was doing something in the corner but he had his back to me. I was looking outside of the room and it looked like I was being kept in a storage unit. A woman walked by and I tried to get her attention without getting the mans attention.

To my luck it worked. She looked really worried and was about to say something but I shook my head violently. I tilted my head and gestured towards the man in the corner. I mouthed to her 'get help please'. She understood, I think. Because she nodded and ran off with a worried expression on her face.

About five minutes later the man had finished. The corner of the cramped room he was in was dark so I couldn't see what he was doing but I could just make out a faint '30:00' timer. He turned to me and unleashed a flip knife and pressed flat against my neck. "In here..." he said huskily "nobody can hear you scream!" He walked over to what he was messing with earlier and with the press of a button the clock started ticking down. "W-what's that-t?" I worriedly asked. "You'll find out in 30 mins what it does." Then he taped my mouth and walked out. "You will never hurt my boy again!" He said and closed the door. I tried to scream but the tape made it muffled.

I was fiddling with my restraints trying to break free. I was getting so mad my chair fell on its side. I was starting to think there was no hope but I heard a lady banging on a door down the corridor shouting "HELLO, I GOT HELP WHERE ARE YOU!" The lady. She came back for me. I was making as much noise as possible to get her attention. She was getting closer to me. Then. Out of the corner of my eye. I noticed the timer. '5:00' left.

Shit.....

Hey so I know I haven't uploaded in nearly a month. Please forgive me. I'm really grateful for all people who love this story. I'm glad that we've got 5k reads. I can not thank you enough. 🌍😘💗