You deserve it...

Thomas' POV
I saw Newt start to sweat heavily. I asked if he was okay but he turned and walked away. I didn't have time to waste, I  had leave so I turned in the other direction and walked towards the waiting room.

When I was sat in the waiting room in the hospital. Dad had told me to bring him here and resentfully, I did. I didn't want to, I wanted to watch him suffer, laugh in his face, like he had done so many times to me. But he made me. For reasons I find it impossible to explain. I hate him so much but something inside me won't let him die. I stared endlessly at the floor beneath me when I sharp voice snapped me out of my daydream.

A tall pale woman strolled into the room and called "Thomas Edison?" I looked up at her. "Follow me please," she said and turned. I quickly stood up and ran after her, the sounds of her heels clicking on the floor as she walked irritated me but I was soon stood in the room with my dad.

He was lying in the bed, eyes slightly open, breathing heavily.
'Hi.' I said, coldly. The nurse left. I didn't want to be here, I don't want to have to look after him. He doesn't deserve it after all he did to make my shitty little life as horrible as it could get. He deserves to die. Newt should have just killed him there and then. Would have saved me a shitload of trouble.
'Don't be so cold with your old man.' He croaked, his voice raspy and dry.
'Why shouldn't I be? You haven't done anything to earn my sympathy.' I stared at him, no emotion in my voice. He didn't care.
'Who was that? Little Fucker almost killed me.' He snarled. I chuckled.
'I wish he did.' I said bluntly. My dad stared at me, so much hate in his eyes.
'You're fucking getting it when I come home.' His upper lip curled and I laughed again.
'Don't expect me to be home when you're out of here. I'm leaving. Tonight.' I stated. His eyes widened for a split second then returned to their usual narrowed, harsh state.
'Where will you go? No-one loves you.' His words weren't unexpected, neither him nor my mother had ever told me they loved me. It didn't hurt any more. It had no effect.
'I'll find somewhere. Mark my words. You're not coming anywhere near me ever again.' I turned on my heel.
'I will find you, Thomas and when I do... I'll make sure to kill you this time.'
My heart leapt up into my throat but I swallowed thickly, doing my best not to show any sign of fright. I'd spent too long in fear of this man. But he was right. I had no where to go. My 'gang' as everyone would say are only with me because they're afraid of me.

I left the hospital and looked at my phone, 1:43pm. I didn't want to go back to school. I walked through the streets, wandering aimlessly trying to think about where the hell I could go. I rounded a corner and saw Newt crouched down, his head in his knees, breathing heavily as if he had just ran a long way. What was he doing here. A part of me wanted to thank him but another part of me wanted to kick fuck out of him.  But I didn't, I just stood there.

A black car pulled up beside me and a woman stepped out looking down at Newt. She was about 5'2ft with crazy tangled black hair. She had a scruffy dressing gown on covered in ash from her cigarette. She stumbled over to Newt and grabbed him by his collar. "Oi you little shit, get up now!" She shouted, I hid in an alleyway just in case I got caught. "No! Mum please! I don't want to! Just leave me alone!" He pleaded, I could tell he was crying

His mum picked him up and threw him in the car. "I'm going to beat the living daylight out of you, and you're not getting away, hear me you faggot!" Newt's eyes were pouring out with tears as his mum drove away. I had to follow them, I had to help him just like he helped me...