Thomas...?

Newt's POV
Muffled screams. Banging. Light. Faces. Darkness.

I woke up. I wasn't in the storage unit anymore. I didn't know where I was. It was pitch black. I could see myself. There was no sound. It looks like I was screaming but I couldn't hear the noise of it. I could see myself just floating in the black abyss. A slender, skinny, scrawny, scarred little boy. Trembling with fear. I was confused. And terrified.  I could see a light. A bright shining light down a dark hallway. I started walking towards it. I knew what it meant. I was dying. I was screaming at myself to stop. To turn around. But I kept walking. I just kept walking.

"NEWTTT!" Screamed a familiar voice. I turned around. It was Thomas. He was bleeding. His dad was behind him. Smirking. "THOMAS NOO!" Too late. Dead. "NOOOOO!" Was the last thing I heard. The light was overwhelming. Then as if by miracle. I opened my eyes.

"Sweetie are you okay?" Asked a woman's voice. "Where am I?" I said slightly scared. "Don't worry hunny we're going to get help. I've called the police. Do you know who did this to you?" There were too many questions I couldn't handle them. "I need to go. Can I give you my details. I need to find my boyfriend. I know who's got him."
"Sweetie calm down just tell me what's happening..."
"No there's no time."

I quickly gave the woman my number address and name. I thanked her greatly and quickly ran off. I had no idea where to look but I had to think. School is shut. Thomas' house. It's worth a try. A screech of tyres snapped me out of my thoughts as a black car cane speeding around the corner. I recognised it. My instinct told me to follow it. So I did. And slowly but surely it lead me to thomas' house.

"LET ME GO YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER!!" A familiar voice screamed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO NEWT?!" His hands were tied behind his back as his father dragged him up and out of the boot of the car. "Shhhh, he'll be fine. Let's just get this over and done with," he said. Everything about him disturbed me. "HES NOT OKAY I KNOW WHAT YOURE CAPABLE OF. Take me. Not him. Please.."

Thomas' dad dragged him into the house screaming and kicking. I knew I had to go in there.

I climbed up the side of his house and carefully stood on the edge on his window, out of sight. Thomas' dad...rapes him. No wonder he acts the way he does. It brought tears to my eyes. It was scary to be there. To listen to him screaming and his dad enjoying his pain. The poor thing. I wanted to help. But I couldn't. Well I didn't know how. I was stood there for about 20 mins when I had figured that thomas' dad had left.

~~~~

I was walking. It was around 10pm. I didn't know where I was going to stay. I couldn't go back home. No way. So I went to the only place I can be myself and be relaxed at the same time. The pier

I don't know why I like it. It's just full of joy. Something that I lack. The ocean is beneath you. The night sky is above you. It's just so nice.

I walked to the pier. And walked around. It makes me sad to see all the happy couples and happy families and to realise that i never had things like this when I was growing up.

I walked around for about an hour. My favourite bench was all the way at the end of the pier so I figured that's where I would be staying tonight. I sat down and thought about everything that has happened in the past few days. Me and Thomas kissing. Thomas' dad a complete psycho. Me nearly getting killed. Thomas getting sexually assaulted. It was all too much for me. I had a strong temptation to cut. So I did. 4. Very deep. One because of how bad I felt for Thomas. One because I didn't help Thomas. Another because of how useless I am. And the last because I would never see Thomas again.

The salt of my tears dripped onto my fresh cuts as I watch the deep dark blood pour from each one of them.

Some time later I had gotten myself into a somewhat comfy position that would be okay to fall asleep in when I heard something. Like someone crying. I looked up to see someone hanging off the edge of the pier. "NO DONT DO IT!" I shouted. They didn't listen. I got up and ran towards them but they jumped into the water. I would be a dick if I didn't go after them. So I did.

I had hold of the unconscious boy and dragged him to land. My arm hurt because of the water but that didn't matter. What did matter was saving this boys life. Even though there was hardly any light around. I could just make out their face. ....Thomas!

A/N
Ooooo cliff hanger. Sorry about the long wait but I have everything planned now. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it was a bit gory. 💗🌻