You wont regret it...

Thomas' POV
"Run away? With you? Hah no chance. If I wanted to run away I would have done, but trust me. I always get caught. Always," I replied. Did he really hate life so much that he wanted to runaway. And why bring me along. I mean it was nice to invite me but I know for a fact my father will find me.

"Fine," Newt said, calm "stay at home, I don't care. At least I won't have an extra person to drag along." Before I could say anything he got up and walked over to a small set of drawers next to the lonely mattress. His room looks like a prison cell. "If you don't wanna come. I'll just have to go by myself. I mean that's if you change your mind," he said, pulling out a small black duffel bag. "Newt?" I asked firmly "why the fuck are you helping me. Come one I bullied you for years and you want to help me? Why? Because I know that if someone ever bullied me I wouldn't want to be anywhere near them." Newt began to shove clothes into the small bag but paused to look over at me.

"I just don't want people suffering. Well not suffering but I want people to not end up having a life like mine. So instead of seeing someone who has hurt me as an enemy, I see them as a person who I haven't yet got to know enough to call a friend. If that makes sense," Newt stopped looking at me and continued to pack his bags. Guilt surged through me as I realised what I had done to him and what he has been through. I envy how strong he is and how well he treats people. I envy the boy I have treated like shit for years. An icy chill ran down my spine causing me to shiver. "Are you gonna put those on or what?" he asked pointing at the clothes that I had bundled up in my arms. "Uh yeah," I replied. Newt turned away from me and headed towards the door. "Where're you going?" I asked. He turned back around and gave me a 'are you fucking kidding me' look. "Oh...yeah. Uh go, I mean you wouldn't want to see me get changed would you?" I said embarrassed, Newt shook his head swiftly and left the room.

In a matter of minutes I had managed to squeeze into the tight jeans and shirt. They weren't what I would usually wear but it'll have to do seem as though I don't want to walk around half naked. Newt knocked on the door softly and asked if I was okay. "Yeah. You can come in now," I replied. The door slowly opened and a blast of cold air and the smell of cigarettes hit me. Newt walked in and examined the freshly put on clothes. "Not really your colour but I mean better than nothing, eh?" He chuckles lightly. I rolled my eyes and reached out to my back pack for my phone. "Shit!!" I exclaimed making the blonde boy jump. "When that dog attacked me my phone must have fell out of my pocket. Fuck. My dad'll kill me," I started panicking trying not to imagine what my fathers reaction would be.
_______3 MINUTES LATER______

"Ah, finally finished," said the younger boy, his bag had hardly been filled. "What do you mean. There is hardly anything in there." I told him, Newt looked at me confused. "But that's all the clothes I own accept from what me and you are wearing." Another icy chill ran down my spine in guilt and sorrow for how little he had. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before I broke it.  "Where are you thinking of going anyway?" I asked
"Probably just gunna live on the streets or go from motel to motel." Newt replied. "Wait do you have money for that." I asked. Newt looked as if he had been offended but  I didn't mean it like that. "Yeah. I mean, throughout my school years I wouldn't eat lunch and the money that I took has been put into a bank. In there is about £3000." He replied

I was shocked at how well he had planned it. It was almost like he had been planning for years. "Newt?" I asked. "I've changed my mind.... I want to come with you..."

HOLO SLINTHEADS 💗🐀 So... Tommy and Newt running away together huh? Who knows what they'll get up too... 😂💗 sorry if it seems like I've been uploading nothing recently I'll try to get into some sort of schedule. Hope you enjoy this new part. Thank you again for 1k reads. LOVE YOUUUU 💗😭🐀