Chapter 1

When i got inside the book store I marveled at the books knowing being here was part of my list and gave me joy, but I knew what would give me true joy and that was to reunite with Olly. I placed The Little Prince in the shelf so that everything would be ready.

A few minutes passed and the door opened and I saw him. I didn't know how much I missed him until now. He certainly became more sexier than I had remembered.

This was it. Only a few seconds left and we will be reunited. He was walking slowly to the aisle where I had instructed to him to go when suddenly someone, a girl shouted his name
"Oliver!"
he stopped on his tracks and looked for the girl who shouted his name and when he saw the girl he smiled at her.

The smile that I've been longing to see forever. I knew that smile, because he used to smile at me like that. He held his hand out to her and gave her a peck on the chick and started to walk together towards me and the aisle where I'm hiding.

My heart broke instantly.

Who was she?! I didn't know what to feel right now so I hurriedly got my things forgetting the book I placed on the shelf so I could hide from them.

I must escape from this place now!

I couldn't bear to be seen by him now especially when he was with someone.

My heart ached so much that all I could think of was getting out of this place and not letting Olly see me.

Not only was it embarrassing that I came here to surprise him but it was also stupid of me to hope for us. It's devastating to see him belong to someone else now, not that he belonged to me or what.

Hurrying on my way out the door I bumped into a tall pile of books and it came crashing down letting all the people inside the store look at me. Embarrassed and scared I looked back and saw Olly starring at me looking confused. I rushed out the store embarrassed, but thankfully there was an empty cab and I got on it quickly. I said the name of the hotel where i was staying to the driver so that i can get away from this place as quickly as possible.

What was I thinking?! Why would I assume that he would be waiting for me for 5 whole months. I was stupid enough to think that we would reunite like nothing ever happened in the past.

XXXXX
I know this isn't complete yet but i'll update it every time I can and please vote and send me your thoughts and opinions on what I could improve. Thank you for reading! And will be updating as soon as possible . ❤️