The goddess of death?

Lenka and Sakuya stood along with Soma,Kouta and Alisa as Johannes explained who was to walk in through the door.
Johannes: The goddess of death is one of my most trusted allies. She has the strength of a god.

The sound of boots clicking on the ground steered our attention from the man to the female who walked in with her head held high.
Unknown: Ah what a great surprise to see you again Johann.
Johannes: Y/n...
The male walked towards the female and pulled her into a tight hug. The female chuckled and ruffled his hair.
Y/n: I missed you love.
Everyone: LOVE?!?!
Johannes: I missed you also Alpha.

Sakuya: U-uhm Who is this?
Y/n: Y/n but i I'm known as Goddess of death or Alpha.
Kouta: YOU'RE THE ALPHA?!
Y/n:Yes. Are you a fan?
Kouta: y-yes.
Y/n walked towards the shorter male and ruffled his hair which cause the male to blush.
Y/n:No need to blush love
Alisa: Why do you call them love?
Johannes: No real reason she's just always used to calling people hun,love and babe or baby.
Y/n: Yepp!
Lenka: Why are you here tho?
Y/n: I was told to assist you guys in Unit 1 to train...
Sakuya: Train?

Johannes: Sakuya, she is stronger than all of you even you Lenka. She is really the goddess of death.
Y/n: I am actually from China.
Kouta: Ah yes! You're also known as the Bloody War Empress, am I right?
Y/n flushes slightly and pulled a strand of hair behind her ears.
Y/n: Yes. I have many titles but being a superhuman is a gift. I don't need so many things yet I want them.
Johann stared at the female with slight curiosity and shook his head.

Johannes: Enough you may start your training with them tomorrow. I wish to see you in my office now princess.
Y/n cringed and glared at the male as he chuckled and gave her a smirk.
Y/n: I hate princess...
Johannes: I know but you're a princess right? Even though you like getting down and dirty...
Y/n rolled her eyes before following the male out not forgetting to turn back around and giving Kouta a wink which caused the younger male to blush a deep red.

Johannes: Who do you want?
Y/n: What are you talking about?
Johannes: I've known you for years. I know when you want someone just like you wanted me.
Y/n: That was then this is now.
Johannes: So you're saying you have absolutely no feelings left for me?
Y/n: ...Yes.
Johannes smacked his fists against his desk before glaring at the young girl
Johannes: Lies! You stalled.
Y/n: THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING JOHANN. YOU REJECTED ME, I LEFT AND NOW YOU ACT LIKE WE'RE SOMETHING!
Johannes: I ONLY REJECTED YOU BECAUSE I FOUND OUT I WAS A FATHER. I LOVED YOU BUT I COULDN'T OF DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ALREADY LEFT!!

Soma:D-Dad...?
Johannes: What are you doing here!
Y/n: Soma please leave your father.
Soma: Yes...
Y/n: I need some time to myself Johann. I am on my way to see Lindow. Goodbye.
Y/n ran out of the door and began to ran down the hallway as Johannes ran to the door and commanded his men to stop her.
Johannes: BRING HER BACK! NOW!!
Guys: Yes!!

Y/n ran until she reached Lindow's room.
Lindow:What are you doing here Alpha?
Y/n: I needed to see you. I just needed to
The girl broke down as Lindow walked towards her slouched form and pulled her into a warm embrace as she practically pounced on him which caused the male to fall onto the floor and his face to flush slightly.
Lindow: This would be a quite misunderstanding if anyone was to open my door Y/n.
Y/n: I don't care. Can you please help me forget him? Like the last time?
Lindow: Y/n... We shouldn't not again.
Y/n gave him the puppy eyes and looked on with pleading eyes. Lindow sighed as he know he couldn't of said no to the girl.

Lindow woke up to the young girl next to him and fists banging against the door.
Y/n: *whispering* put on some clothes and talk to them, I'll change and hide.
Lindow: ok
Lindow opened the door to see many soldiers standing at the door and peering into the messy room.