Why do you care so much?

Soma and I made our way to Lindow who asked to see us. When we reach there, Johannes stood along him staring at us.

Johannes: Where were you Y/n?
Y/n: I was with Soma, is that a problem?
Johannes: In fact, it is! I spent hours looking for you. I said I wanted to talk to you and then you dissappear?!
Y/n: I'm sorry okay?!!
Soma: Dad stop-- it was my fault, after we talked I asked her to stay with me.
Y/n: Soma and I are dating.
Everyone: WHAT!?!?!?!
Soma: Yeah...

Johannes had a blank face but everyone could tell that he was in deep thought. Y/n rolled her eyes and moved so that her back was to Johann.

Lindow: Uhm that was not what I was going to talk you about but it doesn't matter now.
Y/n: *whispering* what's wrong?
Lindow: *whispering* I was going to confess but now that I know you have a boyfriend...

Y/n eyes widened and she shook her head sighing. "I'm sorry, I really need some time to myself"

Y/n walked out of the room with her head heavy with thoughts. Y/n noticed the footsteps from behind her.

Y/n: What do you want Johannes?
Johann: What's going on? You've been acting strange ever since we last talked.
Y/n: Why do you care so much? Last time you cared about me, it was all a facade. You never cared about me. You are a really good actor Johann, just let me live my life before I hurt you.
Johann: I really did care for you, I still care about you Y/n...

Y/n: Stop lying. I'm with your son for God's sake!
Johannes: Yeah you're right. Forget I even said anything but just know... I'm still in love with you.

Y/n walks away with a frown on her face. I can't believe that happened she thought to herself. I walk into my room to see Lindow sitting on my bed looking comfy.

Y/n: What are you doing here? I said I wanted to be alone.
Lindow: No you said "I'm sorry, I really need some time to myself" not "Leave me alone"
Y/n: What do you want then?
Lindow: I-I want to explain myself...
Y/n:Fine go ahead.

Lindow: I didn't like you at first I'll admit that. You were always confident but shy at the same time. I thought heck you'd be annoying but no. You're amazing. We started off as friends and then when you came crying about Johannes breaking your heart, my heart really cried for you. I fell so helplessly in love with you. And every single time you asked for me to help you forget I did but deep down I was hurt knowing that I'm only doing this to help you get over someone else. I love you but you don't love me...

Tears streamed down Y/n's face and she her heart throb at the male's pain. Lindow sighed and pulled her into a bear hug, gripping her tightly.

Y/n: I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I had no idea! If only I knew I could've I- I'm sorry Lindow... I did fall in love with you as well but before I could've confessed I went back to China. God I'm so stupid!
Lindow: No you are anything but stupid. You help the good guys and that is not stupid. I love you yes but if you really do love Soma, I would support you guys... A hundred percent.

Y/n: You shouldn't care so much...I'm only going to hurt you again. I'm sorry I love you.