Woke up to an shirtless beauty.

Y/n's POV
I wake up slowly, my hands immediately going up to my chest to hold the sheets. I look up after rubbing my eyes sleepily. Damn, I thought to myself with a smirk.

I woke up to a god damn shirtless beauty. I stare at Soma's shirtless form that stood at the end of the bed. His back muscles tensed and relaxed as he reached down to grab his shirt that was thrown carelessly the previous night and slowly almost painfully slow he pulled on the dark coloured t-shirt.

Soma:Enjoying the view babe?
Y/n: Hell yeah~

The previous night was almost a blur, Lindow and Soma. Even Johannes. Everything had my mind in a jumble of thoughts. I let out a small groan, quickly remembering that I had to talk to Lindow and Soma. I needed to set things straight before they both got the wrong idea.

Y/n: I'm going to get dressed. Get Lindow and you both wait for me in my room ok?
Soma: yeah yeah ok

3rd person's POV
Y/n finished showering and changing. She made her way to her room with a straight face, knowing that what was about to happen might go wrong.

{ In the room }
Lindow: What do you think Y/n wants with the both of us?
Soma: I'm not sure...
Y/n: Hey boys...
Lindow/Soma: Hey...what do you want with both of us?
Y/n: Well...

Lindow sighed and hugged Y/n shaking his head slightly. Soma grunted at the sight of his girlfriend in the amrs of one of his close friends.

Y/n: Soma I love you- I really do but not in the way you're in love with me. Now Lindow, I fell for you...hard and had those feelings for you for a long time. I still love you but knowing that what we were doing was viewed as wrong- it caused my view point to change when I went to China. But when I came back and Johannes acted so roughly and selfish all of my previous feelings for you came rushing back almost like a tsunami, it came crashing down on me and then Soma confessed and I thought heck he could probably help me get over you...I'm still in love with you and I hate to admit but I also love Soma. I don't want to be the reason you both fight or anything. I don't know what to do anymore, I'm so sorry to the both of you.

Lindow: ...Y/n I'll probably love you until the day I die but if you decide to be with me is all up to you.
Soma: I do love you, I'm in love with you but it's not completely fair that it's most likely a stupid puppy crush. I feel as if I'm suffocating knowing that you're older and more experienced than me. You're my first love, my first time and I'd hate to get my heart broken by you but it's all up to you.
Y/n: You are both amazing people who save those in need and I hate hurting both of you but the heart wants what it wants right? I can't say anything for sure. I love you both but I know Lindow better and he has helped me through the worst parts of my life, he's seen my worst yet he stays. He has seen me cry over people who have hurt me the most. I love you, I fell in love with your touch, voice, and personality. Soma you're new, good looking and I would hate to break your heart. I thought you were always a little brother or a beloved friend but that one night, that one night I let all sense of reality go I saw the vulnerable boy who puts up a tough facade. You are an person who deserves someone who will stick with you forever and I don't want to admit but I'm probably not the best person for you. I've hurt people who've loved me and you're not worth the heartbreak. I'm sorry.

Lindow: I take it you're saying yes to me then? Now I can call you mine?
Soma: So it was all a lie? I should've been better huh?
Johannes: No... She's mine. She's all mine. I wouldn't let you both take her away from me.
Y/n: Lindow...Soma...Johannes....

(I remember my first time with Lindow when Johannes broke me)

His eyes followed my movements as I slowly pulled him closer to me, kissing him passionately as my heart broke knowing that I'd be hooked by the morning.
  His hands moved to my bare back and his lips placed needy kisses all the way down the my collarbone, my voice giving out and weak whimpers and moans left my lips. The smirk against my skin as his teeth grazed me slightly. Throwing my head back, Lindow peppered more kisses to the now exposed skin. My hands traveled from his abs to his chest and then stopping at his hair which I pulled on in pure pleasure.

His groans only added to the pleasure that was coursing through my veins. I grind on his lap, moving up and down and my teeth left dark marks on his neck.

That night was filled of moans, groans, grunts and whimpers from both of the bodies. That night two bodies became one. And that night, two best friends lost themselves in each other. It should've been a law,don't have sex with your best friend. But there wasn't a law, no, there wasn't nothing technically stopping them. It was that sin filled night that caused two best friends to be addicted to each other.

"I can't live without you"
"You don't deserve him!"
"I'll make you feel so good baby"

"Please help me forget"
"Please let me-"
"Take me, love. Just take me already!"

I fell for my best friend. I fell for the one person that I always loved. They were a match made in heaven where the twisted and broken hearted went.

(But Soma. Soma- he was good in bed but he also deserved better than me)

My name left his lips as I gripped him hard in my hands. His hands gave my ass a squeeze. I whimpered as his lip abused my neck and his name left my swollen lips almost like a prayer.

My hand went faster and as his head went back, eyes rolled back and a load groan was released I felt my heart grow heavy knowing that I was simply leading him on.

He sent me over the edge with his tongue and calloused hands. I shut my eyes tightly letting go as he kissed me roughly making me taste myself. Pulling back, Soma bites down harshly on my lip causing another whimper to leave my lips.

That night all that was heard was the sound of skin slapping skin, moans, groans and the soft whispers of encouragement from one another. That night two people that weren't meant to be got together. That night a young woman let her lust and woman cravings get the best of her. That night a young woman had sex with her junior that looked up to her. It's was wrong, but, it felt so good.

"Don't make so much noise, we wouldn't anyone to catch us now would we?"
"You're so beautiful baby"
"Watch me in the eyes as you fall apart, I want to see you fall apart"

"We can't- stop-"
"I'm sorry, you make me feel some kind of way"
"I hate hurting you, love"

Y/n loved him but she didn't love him the way the male loved her. They were a match made in hell where the female was feared and the male was deemed bad.