should the Vamps be allies with the Goths "P1"

*Pete pov*

I wake up to another miserable day. My dad walks in to my room with a drunken breath it smells like he's been drinking again. He tells me to go school he told me to go school so I get up then i got ready. I grab my backpack then started walking out the door. then my dad mumbled something I can't understand what the hell he said. but all of a sudden something crashed right next to me and I look to see what it was and he tried throwing a beer bottle at me what the fuck was his problem. So I just rust out of my trailer park house and start walking to school.
It was pretty peaceful walking by myself. I looked over to the other side of the street then I saw Mike mr count fagula himself. I'm hoping that he doesn't notice me. I accidentally looked over and made direct eye contact.
Fuck i made eye contact and now he's coming over here fuck.

*Mike pov*

I was walking down the street then I saw Pete. I saw he look lonely so I wanted to go comfort him because nobody should be lonely. So I walked over to him but now he looks annoyed.

Mike: um hi pete ( he says in a kind way)

Pete: hi..what the fuck do you want (grunting at the comment of what Mike said)

Mike: oh nothing...I just wanted to keep you company

He stopped communicating with me. I wonder what's going on with him. I know he always acts like this but it seems a little off to me. something must be bothering him but I don't know what.

*Pete pov*

Ugh! He is starring at me again can he just left me alone. I continue walking to school dragging my feet along. I finally arrived at school. And that Vampire conformist keeps on following me. I turn around frustration yelling.

Pete: WHY DO YOU KEEP FOLLOWING ME

Mike: (in the smart-aleck tone) because I'm going to school and you're going the same direction.

*Mike pov*

I started to laugh he doesn't find it very amusing but I do. he just turned away from me and stormed off. as soon as he stormed off I stop laughing
I'm starting to feel guilty now for laughing in his face. I want to be friends with them but it's so hard to. I looked at my phone see what time it was. Oh Shit I'm going to be late for class. I ran through the high school doors. I also ran down the hallways then I eventually got to my classroom on time. Now I'm out of breath the teacher looked at me with a glance. Now she is telling me to sit down my chair so I did.

*Pete pov*

Ugh I can't believe Mike laughed in my face like that I feel like a real idiot. I started walking to the back of the high school to meet Henrietta and Michael. Farkle should be on the way over here from the junior high any minute now. I finally get thair and i lit a cigarette then i started to smoke. Michael looks over at me with a slight concern on his face.

Michael: hey pete you look pissed what is going on

I look towards Michael

Pete: im just pissed at Mike that's all

Michael and Henrietta both looked at me which concern and anger

Michael: what did he do did he hurt you

Henrietta: we will kick his vampire wannabe ass if he hurts you

Pete: no no im fine just chill out you guys

Henrietta and Michael looked more calm now after I said that. After few minutes Firkle got here and it looks to be that he's covering up his eye with his hair and his hand. Henrietta Michael and I looked up in concern it looks to be that firkle has gotten beaten up. I run towards him

Pete: hey firkle what is going on are you ok (Flipping hair)

Firkle: nothing it's just a bunch of lame-ass conformist trying to gang up on me its nothing.

Michael Rush towards me and Firkle while Michael is giving the dead serious eyes.

Michael: tell us who did this to you. your like a family to us and we don't want you or the other Goths hurt.

Firkle: fine it was Fillmore who gave me the black eye. and the other jokes that who joined up with him and try to beat me up.

Michael: if he ever tries to that shit again. immediately. call one of us. and we'll be there.

Firkle smiled a little bit

Firkle: ok thanks you guys

Michael: you're welcome

Henrietta: we got your back

Pete: no matter what happens

After awhile when the school day ended i was walking with my goth friends when all of the sudden Here Comes Count fagula with his douchebag Vamp friends walking straight towards us. I tried to Signal the Goth's to walk over in a different direction but it failed and whoa and behold The Vamps are right in front of us great just great...

*Mike pov*

I got my Vamp friends to help me with this. you know What the goth kids should trust me after I help them with the emo plants which turned out to be ficus plants in vibrating pots from Lowes Home and Gardens. Ok im going to speak up and it dosent help i have a small crush on pete ether. i just hope that won't be in the way of everything. All the goth kids are glaring at me now

Mike: hey pete can i ask you something

I saw his eyebrow raised

Pete: ok tell me

Mike: alone

I can feel all the eyes staring at me feels like daggers piercing into my soul. and it is making me uneasy

Pete: fine.

He started to follow me

*Pete pov*

I have no idea where the hell Mike is taking me. but i will follow him for now to see what he wants for now.

((((This is my first fanfic I made second part will be out soon))))))