will the other Goths be over pertect to pete "P3"

*Pete pov*

I finally got back to my goth friend's and they were just hanging out in the graveyard. I'm sure they're probably wondering why Mike wanted to talk to me. So I go over to them sitting down next to Michael and firkle while Henrietta is in front of us with an Edgar Allan Poe book in her hand.
I curiously ask her

Pete: which Edgar Allan Poe story are you reading today?

Henrietta I'm reading The Tell-Tale Heart. getting ready to read The Raven.

Pete: those are good story's

I'm glad they haven't asked what Mike wanted yet

Michael: so what did Mike want

God damn I spoke too soon. I can see that they all drawn their attention towards me glaring at me wanting an answer. so I have to tell them. I hope they don't send me a Scottsdale I would die if I go there because it's the most miserable place there is.

Michael: well Pete?!?

He looks annoyed from me not responding to his question.

Pete: oh shit sorry Michael. i Just got lost in my thoughts.

Firkle: that stupid Vamp better not hurt you. because I'll stab my switch blade into is still beating heart and let his Crimson blood leak from his skin.

Everybody seems to draw their attention to Firkle for a few second. then directed there attention back towards me.

Pete: no im fine he didn't do anything to hurt me. and damn you're hardcore goth Firkle.

Firkle: so what happened then?

Pete: well you all are going to be surprised at the answer.

Michael: will you stop stalling Pete! we're not going to judge. just let us know what's going on. And if we're going to have to kill a bitch or not!!..

Michael looks clearly agitated I better tell them before things get even worse.

Pete: fine ok gosh.. Well im not Frenemies With Mike annymore

Michael Henryetta and Firkle eyes has widened

Henrietta: so your saying that your dating that douchebag now?

Pete: what? no!

I almost blushed in embarrassment

Pete: me and Mike are friends now not boyfriend's!

Michael: dam Pete don't get your dick twist into a knot.

I give Michael the death glare.
While Michael is just giggling at me.

Pete: oh shut the fuck up Michael

There was an awkward silence between us

Pete: so what do you guys think about me being friends with the leader of the vampires.

I can see that they're talking among each other now. I wonder if they're going to send me to Scottsdale I just hope they don't send me there. I remember we sent Mike there. and I don't know how the hell he got back to South Park alive. I can see that their conversation is starting to stop. Then they turned and started to look at me.

Pete: well?

Michael: Henrietta Firkle and i have decided your fate and Mike fate.

Oh shit no not Scottsdale please not Scottsdale anything but Scottsdale.
I was starting to get worried and I could see that Michael Henrietta and Farkle could see that I'm worried

Pete: um. Like. What. is my fate

Michael: relax Pete. We're not going to send you to Scottsdale.

I sighed in relief

Michael: we decided that it's okay to be friends with him but if he ever tries to hurt you he will pay

Firkle: if he ever hurts you. i will get my knife and stab him through his still beating heart and grab a pair of chopsticks and stab those Chopsticks through his eyes.

Pete: ok. but dam Firkle. I appreciate you trying to help me.

*Mike pov*

After I talked with my vamp friends I decide to go home. I don't really want to go home because my step dad will just keep annoying the hell out of me. In the The middle of while I was walking home I just decided to stop going home and just walk around town for awhile. my mom will just text me when its time to come home.
While I was walking I bumped into someone. I look down and saw it was Pete

Mike: holy shit im sorry

In the corner of my eye I saw a switchblade up to my neck. that's when I knew I was going to die. I don't know who the knife was being held by but all I knew is this is the end for Mike Makowski.

Firkle: how dare you

Mike: oh it's you. Your scaring me

Firkle: i don't care douchebag you hurt my friend now im going to kill you

Pete: woh Firkle dude chill out. Im not hurt he is ok it will be fine.

Pete said that In a worried tone

As soon as Firkle took the blade away from my neck I just fainted

((Cover Art by

gothicumbreon

on Tumblr))