Mike will you be brave enough to ask Pete "P2"

*Mike pov*

Ok this is it I'm going to ask him. We walked around for awhile while Pete is following behind me. I finally found a place that was in private. So I turned to look at him he is now confused.

Mike: hey pete

Pete: what is it Count fagula

I angrily glare at him

Mike: you don't have to be so rude. I just..........

I can see he's getting confused

Pete: you just what?

I'm starting to stutter over my words

Mike: i. Just..wa.nna. Become...f.f.f

Pete: fff what is it. Are you trying to say fuck Buddies or Frenemies or friends which one are you trying to say?

I flushed up in red in embarrassment once he said fuck buddies.

Mike: what no!! I want to be friends not fuck buddies!!??! why the hell would you think that!!?? That is way too far per se.
I said quickly in the words of panic

Pete Chuckled at me.

Pete: well I got what you wanted to say out didn't I.

Pete smerked at me

Mike: yea but....

Pete: ok i will try to be your friend even though I was your frenemy.

I smiled at him. Then i hug him

*Pete pov*

I was in complete shocked. Mike is being more of a conformist then he has ever been. I have no idea what is wong with him but i just ignore it. he is probably happy and in shocked that i accepted his friendship so easily. To be honest i thought it was funny how he blushed when i said that. Then i looked at Mike with my usual expansion.

Pete: ok i have to go vampire

I walked away cringing at the words that came out my mouth. i don't care. i think Mike lost his shit once i said that. good thing you was paying attention Mike because that's never ever happening again.

*Mike pov*

Holy shit did pete just called me by my vampire name. Maybe he does care for me under the all Gothic pride/persona. It is kinda cute in a way...wait.. what the hell am i thinking. Ok i have to go back to my friends per se.

I Rush to the rest of my vamp friends. when I got there they we're wondering why I was running.

Larry: um Mike ar you ok.

Mike: oh nothing i was just excited to see you guy's per se.

BloodRayne: um ok but why did you just run in.

Mike: i have important news.

I smiled happily.

Ryan: ooh what is the news Mike

Ryan looked interested

I loked at them and smiled

Mike: my children of darkness we might not be rival's with the goth kids anymore.

I can see thay are all interested.

Vladimir: what happened?

Annie: what did you do?

Ryan: did you bite one of them and made them turn to our side?

Mike: no i didn't bite one of them I simply befriended Pete the goth kid.

I could see that BloodRayne Ryan Annie Vladimir &Larry are in complete shock like they couldn't believe what just happened.

Mike: are you guys ok per se.

Ryan: yea we're just shocked that you are actually friends with one of the goth kids.

Mike: I'm planning on trying to try to be friends with the rest of the goth kids..but that will be difficult.