11

-Next day-

After Harry told us about his brother, i had no idea that Harry's mum sold Grandpa Andrew his childhood home where he and his brother grew up in. Its a very nice, decent home but Harry said his mother couldn't spend another day in the house because of her deceased son. So she sold the home and decide to live somewhere she can be at peace.

I took Phoebe for a walk. Three blocks from the house , we both saw a fire truck in the street. "I wonder whats going on." I say, taking Phoebe's hand.

There were investigators sifting through a rubble of a store that had burned to the ground. Recognizing Captain Reynolds, I approached him. "Hey, um, what happened?"

"Parker's Antiques Store burned down during the night. Too bad. She had beautiful antiques." He said.

"Do you know what caused it?" I asked.

"Like the fire at your mother's house, we simply don't know." He shrugged. "It's hard to believe we'd have such unusual fires back to back." He said before walking off to one of the firefighters.

"Louis?"

I looked down at Phoebe who's looking up at me with a worried expression. I hugged her against my side. "Don't worry love." I gave her small smile reassuring her that everything will be fine.

I took a look toward the charred ruins. There, in the smoking debris, i saw something that caught my eye. Something that curdled Mrs. Parker's blood. A pink, rosy-cheeked, freckled face with green eyes and a wide grin staring up at me.

I swore my heart began beating rapidly against my chest . "N-No, it can't be," I croaked. "It's -- it's Donny!"

The End