004

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into his room by his hand and they took a seat on Taehyung bed.

Jungkook had been to his house many times, that's what came with a best friend, right? He'd been in the boys plenty of times too so it felt like nothing new. Taehyung s house was practically Jungkooks second home.

Taehyung let go of his hand and threw himself backwards into the bed.

Should I tell him it was me??

It will end this quicker

Jungkook felt a hand on his shoulder and pull him back. He bounced on the springy bed a couple of times before he turned his head to the left to Taehyung grinning at him. Jungkook smiled, his heart melting at the sight of his best friend.

It was at times like this where Jungkook just wished he could snuggle up to the boy and shower him with kisses.

"What shall we do?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shrugged. "It's your home"

"Let's do homework"

Jungkook pouted. "No, I didn't come here to do homework Tae"

Taehyung rolled onto his side, his chest touching the side of Jungkooks arm."then what did you come here for kookie?" He smirked and Jungkook sat up within an instant, mostly afraid he was going to choke on his own tongue if he remained lying down. But also to hide his burning cheeks.

Taehyung giggled and patted the boy on the back. "Just kidding" he said and got up from the bed and pulled out his chair from his desk.  

The desk had two chairs, two chairs because Taehyung bought one specifically for Jungkook to use whenever he came round. He even got a bigger desk for it. 

Jungkook watched Taehyung sit in his chair and pull out some paper from one of the draws underneath, placing a few sheets on the desk in front of him and a the rest in front of the empty space.

The younger smiled and made his way to the desk where Taehyung sat. He took his seat next to him and pulled a pencil from a pot on the same. Taehyung did the same and immediately began to scribble.
Jungkook waited to see what Taehyung was drawing before he started on his own.

Taehyung loved drawing together, it was another thing out of the thousands Jungkook loved about him. Even if they end up doodling funny faces rather than a masterpiece, Jungkook enjoyed every bit of it.

By the looks of it Taehyung was drawing too people, so Jungkook started his own drawing, deciding what he wanted to draw.

Jungkook smiled as he began to draw the dream dog he and Taehyung had frequently talked about raising together. This dream had started since they were little and neither of them had forgotten.

Once he'd finished, Jungkook lifted his head proudly and turned to Taehyung who was still focused on his drawing.

Jungkook peeked over the boy's arm that was holding the piece of paper down. Moments later, Taehyung removes his hand and presented his art.

The picture was of two boys holding hands, smiling and a love heart in the middle of the two heads. Above the drawing was a title in cute fancy writing, reading:

Tae Tae and Kookie

Best friends since FOREVER

A smile crept onto Jungkooks face, his cheeks flushing a light pink. He loved it. If he could Jungkook would pun it up on his bedroom wall so he can look at it for ever.