005

"I told him not to fall asleep" Jungkook said pouting as he watched his best friend sleep softly, cuddled up to him with his head on his shoulder. As per usual, Taehyung had somehow managed to tangle his leg with his.

However, Jungkook couldn't be mad at Taehyung at all — mostly because Taehyung was the cutest human being on earth and even when he's sleeping, Jungkook somehow manages to feel fluttering in his chest.

The film wasn't even half way through yet, but Jungkook wasn't interested in it anymore. Although he had seen it multiple times before, he blamed it on Taehyung for falling asleep on his shoulder and distracting him.

Ever so often, Taehyung would mumble or smack his lips together , making adorable little sounds.

If Jungkook was able to move, he would have turned off the movie and simply lay there with Taehyung.

But instead, inconveniently, the movie continued to play in the background.

Jungkook thought about waking Taehyung up so they could carry on talking together or at least for Taehyung to finish the film. But at the same time he really didn't want to wake the boy.

So

Jungkook decided to carefully reach out with his foot to close the laptop. It was difficult, especially when he was trying not to wake Taehyung, but he managed it. The top of the laptop was down, making a click as the sound of the movie slowly faded off. Jungkook gently patted the sleeping boy on the head, hearing a soft mumble as he did so.

"I wanted to tell you about the letter.." Jungkook spoke quietly, not wanting to wake the boy up. "But I don't want to ruin things right now, Not when we have moments like this" although he felt sad about not being able to express his true love to Taehyung, he smiled nonetheless. He was happy right now with his adorable crush and best friend snuggled up to him.

Jungkook leaned his head back to the wall and closed his eyes. Although the room was silent, it felt nice and peaceful to lie there with Taehyung, even if he was asleep.

Soon, Jungkook was asleep next to Taehyung, dreaming of an imaginary land where Taehyung was in love with him too.

000

"Kookie!" Taehyung called, causing the younger to jump awake. He sat up automatically and bumped heads with Taehyung who happened to be peering over him. The two held their foreheads together in pain.

"Ouch Tae" Jungkook whined. "Why were you so close?"

"You shouldn't have sat up so quickly" he said.

When Jungkook tried to move he realised there was a weight on top of him, stopping the younger from getting up.

That was Taehyung of course.

"Tae what–?" Jungkook furiously blushed, startled to see Taehyung on top of him."w-what are you doing?"

Taehyung giggled as he took his hand off his forehead and tickled under Jungkooks chin. "I was trying to wake you up"

"You didn't n-need to lie on top of me!" The younger stammered, trying to slip out from underneath the older. Unfortunately the friction just made matters worse. "T-Tae" he whined.

"I'll get off if you say the magic words."

"The magic words?"

"Yes. There are 3 words"

"Tae I don't know just please get off.." Jungkook felt hugely embarrassed and flustered. What made it worse was that Taehyung didn't even know what it was doing to him.

"You do know" Taehyung assured.

Jungkook forced himself to calm down, to not panic, because if he just said the three words Taehyung will get off. But just what we're the three words!

"Jimin's a fool?" He said after some thought.

Taehyung laughed, clapping his hands. "No but that's funny"

"Tae, I really don't know, at least give me a clue!"

"It starts with 'I'"

What kind of—

Oh

I hate you Kim Taehyung.

jungkook sealed his mouth shut. He avoided his best friends gaze as he refused to say it. he refused to say it because Taehyung was joking around, and if he let those three words out he was afraid his whold heart would come out with it.

"Ugh!" Taehyung throws his hands up into the air. "Fine, I'll get off if you're not gonna say it" he says and finally climbs off Jungkook and sits on the edge of the bed. Jungkook quickly snatches the pillow from Taehyung bed and places it on his lap in embarrassment. Hopefully Taehyung wouldn't notice and realise why.

Jungkook watched Taehyung sit there with a huge ass pout on his lips. He felt kinda bad. But then again it was his fault.

"You fell asleep through the movie again.." the younger spoke, breaking the silence in the room.

All Taehyung replies with was a curt "Sorry"

Jungkook didn't know what else to say so instead he stretched his leg out and pushed Taehyung with his foot. The boy fell forward off the bed, luckily landing on his feet.

"Hey!" Taehyung said as he turned round with his arms crossed.

At first Jungkook thought he really was mad, but when a tiny smirk appeared on the older lips, Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung tried to hold in his laughter but it failed and he was soon jumping back on the bed, giggling with his best friend in his arms. Taehyung Hugged him tight before letting him go. "Ah it's so hard to stay mad at you"

"I'm glad" Jungkook smiled.

"Now," Taehyung started.
"Shall we go make dinner?"