Chapter 1- Morning Warnings

Picture is Daydrien/Andre/Dre (samething)

Sup, my name is (Irrelevant), so just call me Key, or Kev. If this story does good, then I'll make this a weekly thing, and come back. But, with nothing else to say let the fanuFanfic begin. (Just trying to be fun, don't kill me please.)

*Beep**Beep**Beep* "shut up," I groan while slamming my large fist on the alarm clock. Today's gonna be rough. I think to myself , while my body begs me to stay in bed a little longer, and my bed does nothing but oblige to this offer.

"Ughhhh," I manage one more time, before my little sister tackles my door down. Great.

I jump from my comfortable, cozy bed because I know way to well what's coming next. She does a power bomb on my still afloat covers; Even though, she saw me dive for my life out the bed. God the cold could've killed me.

Come on what kind of girl watches WWE?; and beats up boys?

Oh yeah...her.

I stare at her with disbelieving wide eyes ,while my messy bed hair slowly slides to one side of my head.

"Are you serious , Marry , I thought we talked about this-"

"Mooooooooom, Dre's awaaaake," she Screeches like a Banshee, running ,maybe even flying, back down the hall from once she came like a demon. She's ignoring me, so she's definitely getting the 'dont come in my room' talk again. Great now I have a headache.

Ugh, teens. So what if I'm 17 and single? About that, I look down. Dammit Dexter calm your a** down, let's see if we have time.

I rub my eyes, and look at the clock, "Oh god , how many times have I been late to school?"

I start counting on my fingers, then I remember that this Is making me later , and I can't even count how many times I've been late, even if I use my fingers and toes 'twice'.

I go to turn off my always on A.C. and run into the bathroom connected to my room. "Alrite let's do this," I reassure myself.

I grab the tooth paste and put it in my hair and the hair gel on my tooth brush.......wait....(I bet you guys reread that)

"ok....your definitely , still asleep buddy" my bro,(friend if y'all don't know what that mean) Mikey, says while snapping a pic of me with my joggers hanging low and my shirt off doing nothing to hide my six pack.

"I'm definitely showing this to Brianna," he smiles slyly, while sticking his tongue out trying to look ...attractive? Ew, I almost threw up..actually take that back, I did.

"Get out , before I break your neck," I slam the damn door in his face.

"Dammit only if he were a little closer , it would've hit his nose," I dramatically pout, before jumping in the shower. I brush my teeth with actual tooth paste this time, and after an hour I finally force myself to get out the shower.

Don't worry I cleaned Dexter, and everything else.

Oh, yeah he better not show my crush that picture, or I really will break his nose, I think viciously.

I put on my previous underwear, and some random pants that were on the bathroom floor from a week ago, before walking out.

Aye chill, don't judge me, I wash up every night and day, plus I'm late.

"Dude, i know your usually late ,but man wait till Ms.Fray sees you-"

"Can it," I yell threateningly ,before putting on my shirt hiding my tanned , muscled light skinned body.

He stares at me with that smug, irritating face that i just wanna break so F*ckin bad. He knows he's annoying me.

"Lets go before I kill you," I playfully threaten, mostly seriously though.

"You know you love me," He says before following me like a little lost puppy: down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Nice to see you up Andre," my mom says , from what looks involuntarily, while dashing around the kitchen.

Oh god.... not AGAIN!

Like almost every morning she's trying to make breakfast, take care of my crying little baby brother 'JonJon' , and take constant incoming phone calls.

She's an major intern for a huge company. I don't care what you say my mom is my hero...as corny as that sounds.

"Lemme catch her before she dashes to another spot," I say mostly to myself; as I grip her wrist lightly enough to snap her beeline to the pancakes, bacon, and Hash browns, OH MY.

I'm getting off topic...

"What is it honey?, Im really busy, need something signed? money? Oh god did I forget to sign somethi-"

"MOM," i sudo scream to get her attention. "I know you've been up all night, I can almost see your skull, go get some rest, I'll handle this before I go to school."

"No, honey," she says soothingly , while placing a soft hand on my cheek. Giving me a soft, sad look. "I got this, you go to school. Besides you're already really late, I'd hate to be the reason your grades dro-"

"It's ok mom, I insist. Me and Mikey got this." I say to her for reassurance.

I know she's just saying that because she doesn't want to burden us.

It hurts me how hard she works, and because she doesn't let us help her.

Hey but on the bright side, I don't have to turn around to know Mikey's giving me a crazed, 'dont drag me in this' look of desperation.

I smile , 'oh yeah....pay back is sweet, and it's not over...'

​If you 'like' the story, please vote it, and give feedback. And I know some of you are the reading in background type, 'Not commenting' and I understand. But, if you want continuous Chapters , I'd like if you comment, I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person to say this. But, it's because Im not sure if I can write. This is my first ever story/Fanfiction. And yes, it is about Werewolves, but from a males perspective. It gets good , trust me, oh and I'm honestly just going with the flow ,so ride this wave with me. 'P.s. Hope everyone gets who "Dexter" is. 😉'

Love ~Kev or Key, does it matter?