Chapter 10 - Explanations are NEVER clear enough...

(Picture is Daydrien's mother)

Before we start I just want to say thank you for the people who've read this far! Alrite let's go, !

Shit! I should've thought about that before I said it...stupid Trigger! Stop making me more angry, and more possessive then I already am!

"Sure! Why not? Ok so what do you want?" She says smiling, then looks down at the delicious food.

Everything, food, to marry your son, and make you, and him happy. Not to mention kids!

Yes, werewolfs can make anyone pregnant.

No you do not want to know how it happens...

"Honey, are you gonna tell me what you want or?" His mother asks catching my attention.

"Yea, uhhh....give me 10 of everything." I say casually.

My mother in law looks up at me, gives me a 'what?' look, but then sees I'm dead *ss serious, and starts making my plate.

"Alright!" She says wide eyed 'looking surprised', as she scoops 10 times in the macaroni pan: overfilling my plate.

"Thank youuuu!" I say as I grab my plate(s) and run up the stairs. Oh, yeah, I think as I take a bite of a rib. Me and her are gonna get along deliciously-i mean greatly...I mean...

I'm not a cannibal I swear...

God these are good! Maybe I am if this is human!

"I was wonder what took you so long-" My mate eyes my plate, wide eyed. Same expression of his mother, Haha, this is definitely her son. "Why do you have 3 plates?"

"Uhhh....I eat alot?" I say trying to playfully shrug it off.

"What?!" He yells.

I'm...confused...uhhhhhh. Oh, I see the problem here.

I grab a plate, and pull him down on the ground next to me. "If you wanted some, you could've just said something!" I say as I push a rib into his hands.

"What are you doing!?" He yells louder than the first time.

I think again...hmmm....ohhh. Ok.

I snatch the rib from his hands, and put it in front his mouth. "If you wanted to be fed, again, you could've just said so. Say ahhhhhhh-"

~Daydrien's POV again 😂~

"What-No!" I say as I smack the rib out his hand "why would I want you to feed me? I can feed me myself!"

"Why? I wanna pleasure you!"

"What?" My face burns, and I try to cover my face.

"Damn you're hot when you're embarrassed. You know that?"

"Wait, what?"

"Huh?"

"What, did you say?"

"Nothing!..."

That you're cute, and I wanna bang you dry-

"Why am I hearing your thoughts!"

"You can hear my thoughts! Awesomeeeee! That means we're getting closer!"

"I've only talked to you!"

"Yeah, but that's enough to set it off."

Why are you not freaking out? His thoughts boom in my head.