Chapter 4- Theatrical Problems

I walked into class a little to smirky to be late, so the teacher asked me where I was. Usually she wouldn't care if you came in late, but I guess today was different.

"I just got here," I said still smiling.

"Mhm," take a seat, Ms.Jefferson exclaimed in annoyance. Almost as if she didn't believe me, which I'm pretty sure she didn't...

"Aye man, why you late? I know it's the 'usual', but you usually don't be this happy about school...or class...or anything..." Micheal asks. Investigating my movements and actions as if I were a robot, or a new discovery. Maybe an Alien?

"Nothing man," I say as I sit down. Still smiling, probably brighter than the sun right now, even though you couldn't see it. This is Forks, all we get is rain, and cloudy days.

Wait....don't tell me...Bria-" before he could finish. I literally clasp the words back into his mouth as if a creature would come from hearing the noise. Like the new movie: A Silent Place.

"Shhhhhhh, idiot, it's all your fault anyway," I glare at him. "You know what? I hope that girl,Velvet, whatever her name is, is a killer. Just as long as she kills you first and lets me watch."

He licks my hand, and I immediately give his face a painful squeeze before letting go and wiping his dog slobber back on him, or rather his shirt. (Get it?)

Giving him a displeasing scowl.

"Dude, you saw her? I'm glad she saw you. Now I don't have to die alone, and someone can know who our killer is."

"Wait, wait, wait." This wasn't a joke anymore. "I was kidding, I'm not ready to die. I have a family, and those annoying little siblings I guess I can consider family, to take care of."

"What about Brianna?" Micheal says smiling sheepishly.

"Oh, yeah, and future Bae." I say falling right into the trap, even though it had no bait.

"Well to bad Buddy." He smirks deviously. "We're all in this together-"

"Oh No Mike! PLEASE, don't start with the Highschool Musical songs," I say dramatically covering my ears.

He starts dying from laughter...Well I guess what goes around comes around.....and then comes back around again...

~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

"Hey you haven't been talking to me idiot," A voice says booming in my head.

"Yeah...well that because your not real" I say back angrily.

"I'm real, it's just the wolfsbane in your blood keeps me from fully awakening my half of our sou-"

"Shut it with the nonsense, you always make up stuf- wait, why am I even arguing with you...I'm not supposed to talk to you."

"But you are, and this isn't a argument. I'm telling you to stop eating what your parents give you. It's killing me."

"Good, I'll go home and eat everything, the sooner your gone the better," I think back murderously.

"You say that, but I give you things many would die for,even kill for. Why do you think you've never gotten sick? Or broken a bone?"

"That's a lie when I was 7, I-"

"No, actually that's the lie. Your parents only told you that to make you think you were normal, and your temperature has always been high, very high."

"Just shut it, I haven't heard from you for a month, and I don't know why you came back. But-"

"It's because your little drugs aren't working anymore. I've been saving my strength. I'll awaken soon, very soon."

Is the last I hear before I jump up to someone shaking me, and speaking gibberish. Or maybe it was just me who didn't understand.

"Aye man, you good? Nightmare or something?" Micheal asks me giving me one more good shake. Making English seem understandable again.

"Yeah, I'm good...why'd you ask that?" I say playing off the dream as if it were merely nothing.

"Becausseee," he said dragging the words, painfully slow might I add. While giving our surroundings a side glance.

"Dude just spit it out," I say impatient at his slowness of explanation.

"Uh, alrite..if you say so. He mutters then takes a deep breath. "You were yelling weird things in your sleep, your sweating bullets, and everyone's looking at us..." He says so quickly it takes a minute for it to register, and for him to regain his breath.

Then my head shoots up unconsciously and I look around. Eyes wide as a globe; and they start scattering around the room like bugs.

After fully scanning around the auditorium I notice that many eyes were watching us back. In my 7th hour class: Drama. As if we were a new fascinating t.v. show. The irony.

Though out all of the them, I spotted some in particular. Some I actually cared about. Some that stuck out to me like glimmering stars, in a pitch black night guiding me home. Some which could stare and I wouldn't care where.

Brianna and her eyes.

Chapter 4. I guess I'll keep writing. Have a Good Day or Night. Vote, and Comment!

Love ~Key or Kev, does it matter?