Chapter 6 - Visions or Dreams? You decide

(picture is Mikey again)

Hey, I'm back It's Kev or Key, this is Chapter 6--->

"Where am I?" I spoke quietly as if I was in a library.

"Don't worry about that right now, Hunter." Mia replies as she struts over to me confidently.

"So that's my name...Hunter." I say mostly to myself to understand, and recognize this.

"Yes, that is your name," she purrs into my ear."You've no idea, how I've missed you, Come Hither." She says while helping me up, giving me a hug, and letting go with a grunt.

"Where are we going?" I ask. The new falling snow from this forest not even bothering my clearly evident exposed body.

"To our home, you have many, many people to meet, and awnser."

~~~~~~•~~~~~~

"HellooOoo? Dude? I'm so sick of waking your ass up! Start going to bed on time!"

"10 more minutes...." I whisper slur, still trying to get some sleep.

"Bro get the Hell up before I play a whole Highschool Musical Album. Besides we have a whole class to get to."

"Shut the hell up Mikey and let me sleep, your fucking annoying me!" I snap, fully awake now.

"Your the one that slept through 5th, and 6th hour. Which had a lockdown drill, so we just sat here, and listened to you snore. Surprised the 'killer' didn't hear you..." He says as I imagine him rolling his eyes, and playing with a pencil.

He most definitely did, I can feel it.

"Ugh, Thanks man." I say finally obliging as I pull my drooling face off the desk. Was all that a dream? Everything? Even the me waking up late? Even the crush? There isn't even anyone here named Br-whats her name? Dammit, I hate that we forget dreams.

"Good! listen to daddy, your lucky you have me: a good freind. Cuzz you could've slept through all the classes, and maybe even school knowing you." He says snapping me out of my thoughts while grabbing his bag, walking away. Not looking back to see if I go back to sleep or put my head down.

"Dude, I know I always tell you this. But, I have really weird dreams, and for some reason they always happen but differently! Like that time I knew Ms.Finkle was gay! But this one was especially weird..." Besides we don't even have drama class, I think relieved.

"Dude everybody knew Ms.Finkle was gay. Your acting like you dream of other worlds. Who do you think are you? Alice of wonderland? Narnia? I prefer Narnia." He basically laugh-cries while doing a dramatic turn my way, and turning back to continue his way to exit the classroom.

"Haha,"I laugh dryly. Only if you knew. "and no, you didn't know she was gay because you 'loveddd' her until she told us."

Getting up I notice something different....unordinary.

"Wait, where's the teacher?" I ask after grabbing my bag. A little scared she'll pop out on me out of no where.

"Here sleeping beauty," he throws me a wet napkin "you gotta little drool right here." He points to the corner of his mouth, then to all over his face.

"Haha, your a comedian today, so funny I almost forgot to laugh." I say roughly. "Oh, and don't think I didn't notice how you dogged my question. Spit it out." I growl while wiping the corner of my mouth, then the other side.

"Ohhhh, uhhhh she wrote you up.....See the thing is, she said to wake you up,at least 3 times, and well...the first few times she said it, I ignored her. But after she wrote you up, I decided I finally should," he says while walking out the class, and down the corridor.

"Some friend you are," I murmur under my breath. Then I get up and follow him.

When we reach the Windows I turn my head to look out and view the scenery.

Its raining...again.

Great.

I love the rain, but that means I have to take the bus, or worse...ask for a ride from my dad. I sign. I shouldn't be surprised. This is Forks.

"You mad at me bro?" Mikey turns around asking looking a little to worried.

I grunt, "No point in getting mad it's done and over now." I think and say as we make our way to Art, my 7th hour class.

~~~~~•~~~~~

"Ok, everybody" Ms.Finkle my art teacher claps to get the classes attention. "Get out your paint brushes, and paint a picture thats worth hanging up on the walls, as today is my last day."

The whole class gasps. Including me and Mikey. She's gay, but she's really cool, chill and fun to hang around. So I just don't understand why she's leaving.

"I know, I know, but it's okay because you'll be getting a Drama teacher, and class tomorrow." She says smiling sadly.

"NO!" I yell, catching everybody by surprise.

"I mean-uh, I really don't want you to go Ms.Frankly..." I say gaining back my composer quickly.

"It's ok, I understand." she's says while coming over to me to rub my back. "I'll miss you too, Daydrien."

"Alrite everybody Paint, like you future depends on it!" She yells while walking back to her desk.

But, I dont think I have a choice..you can't change your future...can you?

Love key or Kev, does it matter? Don't forget to vote, and comment!