Chapter 2- Payback, Dads Wack

(Picture is Mikey)

Hey , THIS IS CHAPTER 2...SORRY IDK IF I SHOULD POST BOTH CHAPTERS!! , Ok let's begin->

I place a hand gently on my mothers mid-back, while guiding her towards the stairs.

She won't leave unless you do it when she's barely paying attention. You gotta be clever, slick.

I lead her to her room, and lay her down. All while talking about how smart her last project on the art museum was.

I'm not lying or anything , it actually was clever. She made 10 thousand dollars just on a plain common art display.

Everyone loved it, it's been the 'talk' in town for at least about, all of last year: 2017.

I tuck her in and kiss her on the head. Then reassure her that I'll clean up after myself and get to school before 3rd hour. Parents worrying, I'm sure you can relate.

I walk out, and take one more glance , before laughing to myself.

'She's out like a light' I think as I literally turn off the lights.

I close the door softly and run into something hard.

Wait...Since when was a wall there? I look up startled...

"Ohhh, makes sense now.." I say loudly. Oops that was supposed to be in my head. And here we go, Mr.bulky and his Alpha complex.

"What makes sense?" My gigantic dad asks, while turning around eyeing me suspiciously taking his eyes off the mirror he was facing...Jesus, he's like 7'2...and people think I'm tall...being 6'3 and all..

​​​​​​"HelloOooOoo," he literally waves me out my thoughts.

"​​​​​​Sup," I say casually...a little too casually for his taste. As you can see the way his eyebrow wiggles downward into a glare like state.

"Don't 'Sup' me, where's your mother?," He says grumpily, putting emphases on the sup, popping the P.

Hmmm, seems like this whole time he's been talking to me , he has been trying to tie his tie...maybe even before I bumped into him.

"She's sleep, I'll help," I say while reaching for his tie.

"Im ok, I'll wear a 'clip on' today," he walks past me ,and bumps me. He opens my moms door, turns on the lights and enters her room.

"​​​UMMMMM, DREEEE? , CAN YOU HELP ME?" Mikey yells from downstairs. OH YEAH....forgot about him.

If you haven't already noticed all 10 bedrooms are on the top floor. Leaving the Livingroom, Dining room, Kitchen, etc. On the second floor. Leaving the lower floor as the basement. Oh and we have an attic.

I walk down stairs ,and catch my breath, and myself before I Die of laughter, or literal death.

I watch for a minute as the scene in front of me unfolds.

My 3 little siblings are DESTROYING Mikey...Amber is spilling milk inside the eggs he's making. She probably thinks she's a cook, and possibly those milky eggs are for her barbie dolls.

Marry is Biting his ankle ,and hanging onto his legs upside down. Wonder what she'll call that one, the Under-Consumer........I'll just...leave the names to her.

And JonJon...is well. Just being JonJon , the usual, throwing baby food everywhere and going on a tantrum.

His screaming reaching a new level of volume the human can hear.

Well, it's a good thing I know everyones weakness.

I walk over tickle Marry, threaten Amber with her Barbie dolls, and give JonJon a cookie.

While Mikey just looks at me, like im his Lord and savior. I laugh at his obvious admiration.

"I'd kiss you right no-" he starts.

"Don't," I threateningly finish. "Cuzz I like females." I say while Laughing.

"So do I," he shoots back, joining me in my laughing "just thought I'd reward my prince with a kiss." Amber turns her head to this, all but motivating it with, "Yeah you should."

"Ew, No, never in both your life-times."

I walk over to the stove and finish off the eggs. Well, at least they're fluffy....

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

After we're done eating breakfast I grab JonJon , and put him in his crib with his toys. While Amber stretches out on the couch, she's 9, he's 2. She doesn't have school today ,so she's watching him.

I give her the remote and tell her to keep it down because mom's sleep.

She knows where the bottles are if JonJon's hungry because I made 5 of them already ,and I showed her where I put them.

I grab my wallet , phone, and book bag. Then the rest of us head out, along with my dad.

He told me while walking out, he'd drive Marry to school today ,so I'm just gonna take the bus with Mikey.

Usually I walk her; even though she's 11...ugh kids...Wait...did I do my homework?

Hope you liked it! Comment , and Vote please.

Love ~Kev or Key, does it matter?