Chapter 3 - Breathe until the last Breath as it may be worth it

( Picture is Velvet)
Pleaseeeee give feedback, I hope it's not a bad story.....

"Are you serious?" The bus driver yell's over the phone. He's always loud, literally, Always.

That's exactly why I don't ride the bus anymore.

I put my bus fee inside the money slot, while Mikey uses his bus card. I follow him to were we usually used to sit when I rode the bus, which was probably at least 5 months ago after Marry started going to middle school.

"So you gonna tell me what happened , or do I have to guess?" Mikey asks, trying his best to not be a pest, before taking a seat.

Well he failed, but I know he means well.

"Sorry man, I'm just real upset...My dad-"

"The divorce?" Mikey cuts me off.

I give him this look. "...yea...that," I try to say normally without showing I'm hurt, while sitting down next to him.

He's my bro, of course he catches it. So I guess he decides to leave that conversation be, at least for now.

Then the bus starts to move.

~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm, I study the outside of the windows. If I still remember correctly, we're at least a block away from the school.

"So about this picture-"

"You better not show Briana that, or your dead." I respond, attention still attached to admiring the buetiful giant abnormal trees that fly past. The ones you can only see in Forks, Washington D.C.

"Actually just delete it-"

"Anddddd, sent," He says while tapping his phone screen.

I turn immediately and give him this look that says, 'you better be kidding'

He gives one in response that says 'im really not'

Though before I catch on he runs as fast as he can off the bus, shooting straight into the school from the bus. Even though the entrance is at least a few feet away. Not to mention the ongoing traffic of students walking around.

Hmmm...must be lunch. I'm not hungry though, we literally just ate. That didn't stop Mickey like usual though. He eats ALOT.

"Heh, its fine, I'll catch him later, I have every class with him, No rush." I reassure myself, while grabbing my bag. Then a girl Waltz over to me, wait did she just get on the bus?

"Aye, you seen Mikey?" This girl named Velvet asks me. I know because I've seen her hang around Mikey alot lately. She's pretty cute. she's wearing blue pants ,and a cute cookie monster shirt. She has a nice sized body but she's looks a little rough around the edges, like she works out.

Not really my type, I think...'then a thought passes' I wonder if this is Mikey's girl freind...

Wait...maybe he was running from her. She just stands there in front of my way shaking her foot impatiently awaiting an awnser. I'm guessing  she's not moving until she gets what she wants.

"Oh, uh he just ran off the bus," I say, normally as if I wasn't just checking her out ,or thinking about her & Mickey going out. Or, the fact she's a killer Mikey escaped from, and left me to deal with.

"Oh, so he thinks he can get away with not coming to the pack meeting," she murmurs to herself, while exiting the bus ,but I hear her. I've always had really good hearing....maybe abnormal. And I should probably warn Mikey.