1 Disclaimer

So I don't own the characters, (you own yourself :P) images or any shit like that, and if I copy ideas off of you don't worry, you'll get credit. (If I forget to give credit someone please comment and remind me, I need to give credit where it is due.) so I'm just going to say I hope you enjoy this book, I'll give you some help and stuff like backstory and shiz but I doubt you'll need it. Here we go.

h/t hometown
y/n your name
y/n/n Your nickname
m/n Middle name
l/n Last name
m/n Mother's name
f/n Father's name
f/f Favourite food
f/c Favourite colour
f/a Favourite animal
h/c Hair Colour
h/l Hair length
e/c Eye Colour
s/c Skin Colour
h/s Hair style

If I forgot anything you need, I'll add it in with the story. Now this story is going to be exactly 100 pages long, after that I'll either write a sequel or just stop depending on how things are going. Now enough talking, get out there and read! (P.S YES I'M CANADIAN DEAL WITH IT!!)

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—

Your POV- Flashback

"Anything is possible, tonight." I finished singing and looked to the camera while smiling
"Hope you enjoyed! Remember if you did please share so that others can enjoy it too and so that I can raise enough money to go help others! Pecan out!" I ran up to the camera and hit the 'stop' button, then I got Dad to post it on YouTube to let people see it.

"I'm very proud of you y/n." Mom said while smiling,

"Thanks Mother, I just want to do my best and help others."

"Don't be modest y/n, you are very talented and deserve to be famous. Now off to bed with our little superstar." Dad said while ushering me off to my small room, we currently lived in a small apartment big enough for a couple. I fell asleep that night not knowing millions of people were watching my video and I was becoming Famous overnight.

<The next day>

"Y/N! Wake up! We have good news!" Mom yelled in my ear as she shook me,

"Ugh, I'm up, what is it.."

"Y/n! You're famous!"

"Wait what?"

End of flashback

"And yeah, that's how I became a singer." I told the reporter interviewing me.

"One more question Ms.L/n,"

"Of course."

"Where are you headed with your career?"

"Well, like I said at the very start, I want to help people. I will be headed to Paris, France to get an education and help people there."

"That is very nice of you Ms.L/n, viewers please wish her a wonderful time in Paris so she may help those who need it."

With that they signalled the end of the interview and turned the rest of the lights on.

"Thank you very much for doing this before you left for Paris, Y/n."

"Anything to help a friend, Camren. See you again one day?"

"Of course, safe travels Y/n."

And with that I left with my bodyguard and headed to the airport, Mother and Father has already gone to Paris before my interview with Camren, but I had stayed behind to do it because Camren was an old friend of mine. We boarded my private jet and started the long trip from h/t to Paris.

Alya's POV

  "No way Marinette! You got over your crush on Adrien?!" The small girl beside me laughed,

"Yep! I have eyes for someone else now and you're not going to know who!" Marinette giggled and changed the subject on me.

"Did you hear the news on Camren's Corner?" She asked me,

"No, what news?"

"Y/n l/n is coming to Paris!!" She squealed and I squealed with her, Y/n l/n was definitely the best singer in the whole world! She made sure to help people and that's why she became an overnight sensation!

"Eek! No way!"

"Yes way- oh, it's 11:50 pm already, we should get to bed Alya,we have school tomorrow."

"Yeah I guess you're right, goodnight Mari."

"Goodnight Alya."

Adrien's POV

"That is very nice of you Ms.L/n, viewers please wish her a wonderful time in Paris so she may help those who need it."

I replayed the video a third time, this time while Plagg was looking over my shoulder.

"I don't get why everyone likes her, she's just a normal girl." He scoffed and crossed his arms.

"She's not a normal girl Plagg! She's y/n! She's amazing!" I was annoyed at how oblivious Plagg was on anything other then his 'precious cheese'.

"Well she only got famous because she wants to help others, that's a pretty good reason." Plagg reasoned with himself,

"That and her voice is like an angel's voice, it's like she came down from heaven! And from what I've heard she's going to be modelling her Mother's clothing while her Father manages her career! She's absolutely astonishing, and amazing, and miraculous." I blurted out what I knew, regretting it as soon as I said it.

"Miraculous huh..." Plagg had seemed to drift off into a different world, so I left him alone and went to my bed. After all I did have school tomorrow.

Plagg's POV

"Master, I believe I have found a girl worthy of the forgotten miraculous." I said to the Guardian,

"Plagg, I am not trusting you this time. I do not want something to happen like last time."

"Do not worry Master, I have sensed someone worthy of the forgotten miraculous myself. Plagg seems to be right, but how did you know?" Wayzz was curious but he was standing up for me like he was my brother, which we kinda were brothers but- screw it.

"My chosen one was talking about a girl so caring she got famous for her actions and is now using her fame to help others, I believe he used the term 'miraculous' which even if he tried he couldn't use to describe someone unless they were chosen to be a miraculous holder." I explained carefully, using the legend to back me up.

"Alright Plagg, what's her name?" The guardian was trusting me and Wayzz to be right.

"Her name, is y/n l/n."