7 She's not so bad

I ran off to help, finding Adrien just waking up from my punch.

"Mr.Agreste, are you alright?"

Walking up to him very cautiously I helped him up while making sure he didn't know who I was,

"I-I'm fine, who are you?"

"That's not important, you need to go hide until the Akuma is gone."

"Thank you miss,"

I could see him trying to see my face under my hood,

"Don't even think about trying to find out who I am mister, now shoo!"

He nodded and ran off while I went to look for Ladybug, knowing Adrien still had to transform.

Ladybug's POV

I know who the hooded stranger was, or at least I did know, I think. I can't remember anything at all, it's like someone went and wiped my memory of this heroine. Oh well, we have work to do, let's get to it. The Akuma isn't going to fight itself now is it, and it's not like the hidden heroine can purify Akuma's, only I can. Ugh this is so frustrating that I can't remember a single thing about the hidden heroine! Hey, that's a good name for her, I'll have to tell Chat and my nickname for the girl. Maybe they'll like it!

Master Fu's POV (BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THIS, HAH)

"Did the spell work Master?"

"Yes Wayzz, Marinette will not be able to remember who the heroine is now. Did you get her heroine name from Étoile?"

"Yes Master, But Étoile said the girl wanted it to stay a secret, just like her identity with and without her miraculous."

"Very well, we'll learn her name in time. Now let's get back to work."

Your POV

I watched from afar as Ladybug purified the Akuma and Chat gave her a fist bump, then they started to talk so I jumped a little lower to listen,

"Got any information on the hidden heroine yet Chat?"

"None yet Ladybug, but what's with wanting to find out about her? I'm just happy that she's helping us and not Hawkmoth."

"What if she's really just helping Hawkmoth and she's not even on our team! What if she's here to take both of our jobs?!"

I had to say something, I couldn't just do nothing about this!

"I'm not working for Hawkmoth, if I was don't you think I would've already taken your miraculouses? Besides I might be new but I not that new, I'm not just going to do evil for no reason."

I stepped out of my hiding spot and smirked at their reactions,

"Were you listening to all of that?!"

"Yes, it's not nice to judge people you know."

"See Chat! She could be a spy! Where's your Akuma?! Where's Hawkmoth? Or better yet, leave before I d-"

"Chill lady, I know when I'm not wanted, I won't interfere with your work and I'll leave you alone, okay?"

With that I started to walk off before Chat yelled at me.

"Can we at least know your name?"

"Nah I like the hidden heroine, see ya around kitty."

And with that I was gone.

Chat's POV

"Nah I like the hidden heroine, see ya around kitty."

I felt a blush come on as the heroine left, then I turned to Ladybug.

"What was that for?!"

"What was what for?"

"We finally had the help you wanted then you just send her away, are you trying to get your Miraculous taken away because it sure seems like it."

"Chat.."

"No, I'm going home. Goodbye Ladybug."

I used my baton to get me on a roof and on the way home, how could Ladybug be so cruel to the new hero?

Your POV

"Étoile, I'm not wanted. Ugh I should've trusted my gut and not done this, it's hopeless, Mari hates me as Galaxie Étoile and I'm sure Ch-Adrien hates me as Galaxie Étoile too, this is absolutely hopeless!"

I buried my face in my knees and started to cry,

"It's okay y/n, I'm sure they don't hate you. But right now you need to freshen up because you invited Chloe over."

"That's right, thanks Étoile."

I stopped crying and a few minutes of talking with Étoile later, the doorbell rang. I heard my butler Fletcher talking to someone and then footsteps coming towards my door,

"Miss y/n, Miss Chloe is here."

"Thank you Fletcher, come on in Chloe."

Chloe came in and looked around me room in awe,

"It's so big, were all your houses like this?"

"No, the first one I lived in was an apartment for two, boy that was squished."

Chloe and I laughed and I pointed to the seat in front of me as she came over, she sat down and we began to talk.

"I'm really sorry for what I said y/n, it's just that after Mom died I didn't want to have anything to do with being nice. She was the nicest person of her days and I didn't want people reminding me of her death."

Chloe looked down after explaining what had happened to her,

"It's okay Chlo, so how much of your get-up is fake?"

"Most of it, I don't like makeup or expensive clothing for that matter, I don't want to be the Barbie girl or make Sabrina do all my homework. I love homework and it's fun, but I can't do it while pretending to be the mean girl."

"I have the perfect idea, I'm calling Mari and Alya!"

"For what?!"

"You'll see!!"

After explaining everything to Alya and Mari on the phone they both agreed to come over and help me with Chloe.

"Um so now that we're all here, what exactly are you doing to me?"

Alya, Mari and I all looked at each other and grinned,

"Makeover!!"

<Poor Chloe.. WAIT TIME SKIP!!>

We had finished with Chloe and she had become one of the prettiest girls I know,

And that was a crazy day, Mari, Alya, and Chloe  had left together after the whole explaining for an hour thing, and I collapsed on my bed and had just shut my eyes when I heard a crash,

And that was a crazy day, Mari, Alya, and Chloe had left together after the whole explaining for an hour thing, and I collapsed on my bed and had just shut my eyes when I heard a crash,

"Get up y/n! There's an Akuma!"

"It's useless Étoile, they can do it without me. They are partners after all.. I'm just a third wheel."

Just then, Chat came flying into my room, breaking a window while he's at it.