8 OC?!

Your POV

"Chat, seriously?!"

"What? Not happy to see me princess?"

"Ugh don't you have an Akuma to fight?"

With that chat leapt out and went back to help LB, I decided to watch some TV as I wasn't going to go help those two.

"We have live footage of the fight coming to you from Alya, creator of the Ladyblog."

"Hey! Where is the hidden hero? They aren't here and our other two favourite hero's are struggling- Wait! Ladybug has purified the Akuma, we're all safe."

If you do not like depression stuff like cutting or the thought of it, scroll down until you see the next bold. I myself have depression so I feel a need to somehow get it into my writing. That's all, thanks.

I turned off the TV, already upset. As a habit, I looked at my drawers to my dresser and walked over, taking off the false bottom and revealing razor blades, knives, a noose, and a pad of paper with a pen.

"Y-y/n?" Étoile hasn't seen me upset until now,

I'm useless, I'm hopeless, I'm definitely not needed here.

I took out a blade, and replaced the false bottom. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Étoile with wide eyes, too scared to move.

"Étoile,"

"Yes?"

"Lock the doors and windows please."

"Alright y/n."

Étoile did as I asked her too, locking the doors and closing my windows while locking those too, I sat down on my bed and cut,

I thought of being useless, hopeless, misunderstood, cut

I thought of my abusive relationship with my real mom, cut

I thought of my real Dad committing suicide, cut

I thought of how Étoile cared for me and I hesitated, at that moment I felt myself being pinned to the ground by someone in leather, I opened my eyes to see Chat Noir looking at me with tears in his eyes as he took the blade out of my hand.

"Why?"

I looked down, knowing no matter what I do there was no right answer to that. I heard the zipping of a pocket like it was opening then shutting, then he forced me to look up at him.

Chat Noir's POV

I was so angry, angry at whoever hurt her, angry at her for cutting, angry at myself for not being there, I grabbed the blade from her and put it in my pocket, then I forced her to look at me.

"Do you have more?"

Her eyes were dull and lifeless as her arm bled,
she looked at me for a second then nodded.

"Show me after I get you cleaned up."

She nodded again and let me drag her to the bathroom, how could a girl this perfect be cutting herself?

I cleaned her arm up, which was difficult as she kept squirming in my grasp. Then I led her back into her room and crossed my arms,

"Where are the rest."

She walked over to a dresser which held some of her clothing in it, then she took out a false bottom of one of the drawers and motioned for me to come over, I did as said and gasped at the sight. I grabbed everything except the pad of paper and stuffed all of it in my pockets.

"Turn around."

I ordered her to turn, the pad of paper had writing on it and here is what it said,

Dear Death Date;

  Yes, that is what I am calling today, April 12 2017. Today is the day my dad died, leaving me with my abusive mom who spent all of her money and time on drugs and alcohol. I can't wait until I get out of here to live with m/n and d/n, I'm leaving as soon as I can and taking all of my junk with me, even OC, I'm only taking him because he might be needed, no other reason. My scar on my back is healing, I just wish mom didn't find my knife to slash out on me with- shit here she come, bye Death day!     ~Y/n L/n

Your POV

"Chat, I have a brain of my own. You already took all of my blades and cleaned me up, I'm not showing you anything else especially my back."

As I was complaining Chat turned back into Adrien and grabbed my wrist, he turned me around so my back was facing him and took my shirt off.

(For all you pervs, no, not that way... Idiotas...)

I heard him gasp,

"I-is it bad?"

"It's fine Y/n,"

With that he put my shirt back on, turned back into Chat Noir and leapt out of my room.

Okay innocents it's over, don't worry.
So basically, you had a different Kwami, OC who was the ocean kwami, OC got lost when you packed your diadem away, you haven't found it or him since you got Étoile.

"Y-y/n?"

"Yes Étoile?"

"Did you have a different Kwami?"

"Yes.. I did.. His name was OC, he was the Ocean Kwami."

"What happened?"

"When I packed, mo- my real mom, not m/n, must've found my diadem and taken it out."

"Oh, if it makes you feel better, I found a diadem under your bed."

"YOU FOUND WHAT?!"

I immediately jumped up and looked under my bed, there I saw it, taking it out very carefully I smiled. It was beautiful as ever!

 It was beautiful as ever!

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you going to put it on?"

I smiled,

"Yes."

With that I put the diadem on and a blue flash spread throughout my room, I covered my eyes so I wouldn't get blind and then opened then again to see my old Kwami.

"OC! I missed you!"

"Y/N! What happened?"

"I lost you when I was packing to get away from mom, remember how I wanted to go live with m/n and d/n? Well this is their house! And I'm a famous singer now!"

But how would I work with two Kwami's? I couldn't be Oceana and Galaxie Étoile at the same time... right?