5 Don't mess with my name

Your POV

  "So Agreste, Who was the lucky person to be drawn by y/n?" Alya wouldn't drop the subject no matter what happened, but Adrien and I were going to try no matter what to get her to stop.

"Chat Noir, this little lady must have a crush on him." Adrien snapped out of his shocked daydream and smirked at me.

"I-"

"Ooh! Big scoop! The famous y/n having a crush on a superhero! To top that one of our top superheroes Chat Noir!"

"I'm coming over to your house and you're going to tell me everything you know missy." Adrien whispered in my ear,

I gulped, sure he was a superhero but he sure could be mean if anyone hurt the girl he loved. And the girl he loved just happened to be Ladybug aka Marinette Dupain-Cheng, but he would never get the girl because now she didn't have a crush on either of his identities.

<time skip to after the last bell rings>

Adrien grabbed my arm as I was talking to Alya,

"And that's how I met S- Hey!"

He pulled me all the way to my house, flashing mom a smile before pulling me up to my room.

"Alright, spill." He said, pushing me onto my floor after closing and locking my door.

"Geez, you could be nicer about it."

"Spill."

"But I-"

"Y/n l/n, if you value your life I suggest you spill. Now."

I gulped, who was this kid? Just then a black cat kwami came out of his jacket and flew in front of his face.

"Calm down kid, she obviously can't do any harm to you."

"Plagg, her life is in danger because she knows who Ladybug and I are!"

"AND THREATENING TO KILL HER IS GOING TO FIX THAT?!"

Plagg yelled at Adrien then floated over to me,

"Hey, you okay? I'm really sorry but I'll explain everything. I'm a kwami, my name is Plagg. I make it possible for Adrien here to turn into Chat Noir, got it?"

I nodded, of course already knowing this and looked back at Adrien, sighing, I stood up and walked over to him.

"Adrien, I'm sure you remember, but you used me as bait when that girl wanted me. I didn't mean to find out your identity but I was drawing costumes and thought you would look good in a Chat Noir suit. The next thing I know I've drawn Chat Noir and Ladybug! Of course, I can't tell you who Ladybug is but I'm sure you'll one day know."

Adrien looked up at me as I spoke and I could see his face turn from angry to relieved.

"Adrien, I'm sorry I revealed your identity. I'll do my best to forget it, I'll even move to Italy, I can start a new s-"

"Y/n, you're not going anywhere."

I looked up to see that he was smiling,

"I'm not letting you go now that I've got you."

Then suddenly "BANG BOOM CRASH" we heard these sounds and I smiled.

"Akuma attack?"

"Yep, Plagg! Claws out!"

I watched Adrien turn to chat and wink at me, then as I felt my face get red he left through the window.

"Well that just happened."

"That it did Étoile, better go help the kitty."

"You got it y/n."

"Étoile, Galaxies rise!"

I smiled as I changed into Galaxie Étoile for the second time and flew off to where the Akuma was, but not before putting my hood up again.

I saw the Akuma and chuckled to myself as I watched Ladybug and Chat noir appear.

"I am Étoile Galaxie, and I am here to help you with the Akuma!"

Liar, you're not Étoile Galaxie, there is no such person! I the one and only Galaxie Étoile!

"Chat, my kwami was telling me about her. She said that the Galaxy Miraculous was forbidden, this must be the holder of it."

Chat nodded and they both walked up to her, not noticing the cage above their heads. The cage swung down and the girl revealed herself.

"Hah! Foolish Pests! I am the Disguiser! And you are stuck!"

"M'lady, I already used my cataclysm. I'm afraid you have to use that charm of yours." I heard Adr-er Chat say.

"Agreed, LUCKY CHARM!" Ladybug yelled.

Adrien's POV

  "A galaxy pendant? What's that for?" I asked Ladybug as she bit her lip, looking around.

"I have no idea! I can't find anything for it!"

Your POV

I knew exactly what it was for, I needed to help them.

I swung down and landed softly on the top of the cage, I saw Chat looking up at me with wide eyes so I motioned for him to distract the disguiser.

"Hey costume freak!" He yelled, getting her attention.

"It's not costume freak it's the disguiser!"

"Whatever your name is, you suck at imitating and wearing costumes!"

"I do not!"

While the two were arguing and Ladybug was trying to get chat to stop, I quietly grabbed the keys from the disguiser's belt and unlocked the cage. The four side toppled over and I pushed the top off, with that I flipped backwards and landed behind Ladybug and Chat Noir.

"Nobody messes with my name."

With that it became a very unfair battle 3 against 1, unfortunately for the disguiser, we won. Ladybug took her hat and ripped it into two pieces, she then did her signature thing and the two heroes fist bumped. I watched them from a building that I had gotten up on when Ladybug was doing her thing and watched them look around for me.

"Do you ever wonder who she is?"

"Yep, but one thing's for sure."

"What's that?"

"Never mess with her pawsitivity purrfect name."

Ladybug rolled her eyes and I giggled,

"Until we meet again Chat Noir." I said and flew off.

Adrien's POV

  "Until we meet again Chat Noir."

Those words were like fireworks igniting in the sky.
We're going to meet again, I promise mon étoile brillante.