6 I know who you are

Your POV

I got up and got ready for the school day, letting Étoile pick out my outfit again because she seemed to enjoy doing that, I did my morning routine then got dressed in the clothes she put out for me,

of course wearing my Miraculous I put my hair up into h/s, I took the limo today because I had stayed up late studying for a math test.

"Thanks for driving me." The driver just nodded as I climbed out and headed up the steps,

"Hey y/n!" I turned around to see Mari waving,

"Hi Mari, what's up?"

"Math, I think I'm going to fail again."

"Me too, I suck at math and it's hard for me as well."

"Yeah, I wanted to ask Sabrina to help me but Chloe gave me a 'stay back from her' look."

"Classic Chloe."

"Yeah, let's head inside before the bell rings."

"Okay."

Mari and I headed inside and saw Adrien and Nathaniel talking,

"Hey Adrien, hey tomato."

I saw Mari look a bit flustered at being near Nath and I couldn't help but giggle, which earned me a glare from her.

(Btw you and Nath had become really good friends ^-^)

"Really y/n? Tomato?"

"Yep! You're good at art, right?"

"Yes..."

"Tomato artist!!"

Nathaniel face palmed while Adrien chuckled,

"Hey princess, how are you doing today?"

Adrien's words made me blush, but I quickly pushed it down and smirked.

"That depends on who's princess I am."

"Mine, of course."

"Does that make you my knight in leather armour?"

Adrien turned a light shade of red and I whispered in his ear,

"Because I would look pawsitively amewsome next to you."

I watched his face deepen a red and his mouth make an 'o' shape.

"Adrien?"

Mari looked worried but I just smiled and shrugged as I started to walk off.

"Hang on a second princess, you're not going anywhere."

Adrien grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest, I could feel my face getting red as I tried to look innocent.

"Whatever did I do?"

"You know exactly what you did l/n."

"So what if I do know what I did Agreste?"

Just as Adrien was about to fire back another comment we heard an annoying voice

"ADRIKINSSSS!!!"

We both sighed as I got pushed onto the ground while Chloe hugged Adrien around the neck My Adrien.

He looked at Chloe and gently pushed her off, reaching out a hand to help me up. I watched Chloe glare at me as I took his hand and was pulled into my chest,

"Are you okay, y/n?"

"Yes kitty, I'm fine."

"Kitty?! Adrikins! She can't call you that!"

"Look Chloe, don't mess with y/n. She can't get hurt because she has a show coming up."

"That little freak?! She probably got her career by begging music artists to auto tune her voice! Her mom probably g- EEK!!" and that's as far as Chloe got before I pulled away from Adrien and pushed her onto the ground,

"You can spread as much dirt on my name as you want, but NEVER spread dirt about my parents. That's way too far."

I had apparently gotten my point across because she was now cowering away from me.

"One more thing ms.faker, I will not hesitate to spread the word about you spreading dirt about celebrities. You'll be off your throne in a second if I do. Also don't think your Daddy can help you out of this, I'm positive that everyone here will agree that the both of you are abusing his power."

Everyone giggled as Chloe stared at me with her mouth opening and closing like a fish.

"Now Chloe, I told you not to mess with her."

Adrien spoke softly as I held a hand out to Chloe, she took it and I helped her up.

"W-why are you helping me up, you hate me right?" She asked in a small voice.

"I'll tell you later, I don't need this attention that people give me for doing mean or kind things in front of people. Why don't you come over after school and I'll tell you?" I whispered in her ear, she smiled at me and nodded.

"Okay."

<Le time skipperez to nom nom time (lunch time)>

I started to walk to my place in the corner of the school yard when Adrien grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him,

"We never did finish our conversation l/n."

"You're wrong Agreste, we finished and I obviously won."

I watched Adrien's face turn from sly to shock to amusement.

"I don't remember that princess, when did that happen?"

"Before Chloe happened, duh."

"I'm pawsitive that never happened because I'm too amewsing for you."

"It did, in our little chat that we had a little while ago. And obviously I won it because I-!"

He suddenly hugged me very tight, almost suffocating me.

"I hate you! I'll kill you!" He shouted as I started to loose my breath,

"A-Adrien t-this isn't y-you... I'm s-sorry.."

Before he could speak I elbowed him in the chest which made him let me go, after that I did an uppercut to his chin and ran into class.

"Miss y/n yo-"

"No time! There's an Akuma on the loose, I need everyone to evacuate right now! Mari come with me!"

Everyone evacuated as I dragged Mari with me,

"Could you make it quick y/n, I would like to get out of here!"

I could see the nervousness on her face,

"Look Mari, I know you're ladybug. I'll keep a diversion going on so you can transform. There's a closet right there, now go!"

I ran off, not wanting to see the look of shock on her face. Then I hid in an empty classroom and Étoile came out of my bag.

"That was very brave of you y/n, now let's go kick some Akuma butt!"

"Étoile, Galaxies Rise!"

I transformed for the third time and put my hood up,

"They still don't need to know who I am."

With that I ran off to help.