Smut

Hi you did read the title right I know two chapters ago I said no smut but I really whated to right some more bill dip so screw myself. Also thank you to them peeps that have been reading my trash Please note that both Dipper and Bill are not dream versions of themselves but the real people and I will try to make it good but, I'm not a guy so (or a girl I'm a fudge) and I'm a Virgin and plan on staying that way. 

Bill POV 

I wake up in meadow ( yes I know its wierd but hey) am I dreaming? I have to it feels like a dream I think? I haven't dreamed before only seen other people's. I start to walk around trying to figure out what had happened to me. When I see a blue tent I run over to it, inside I see a sleeping Dipper. Yup a dream definitely a dream. 

Dippers POV 

I wake up in blue tent with bill standing at the entrance, wait am I dreaming? 

Bill?" I cry 

Dipper I..." He starts 

I jump up and kiss him 

I was so worried about you" I say 

Bills POV 

You were?" I ask 

Of course I was" he replys 

Well I'm sorry I worried you" I say 

Dippers POV 

I know I'm apologizing to the dream version but maybe bill sees it himself.

Suddenly I feel Bills lips on my, it was the same way he kissed me at the mystery shack. 

I don't pull away this time but, kiss back. 

Bills POV

He's kissing me back, now I'm sure this is a dream. 

I slip my hands up his shirt trying to pull it off. When he realized what I'm doing he pulls it off, I do the same. 

Next thing I know we are on the floor of the tent, (which isn't as hard as I thought it was.) I'm on top of Dipper I feel him slip his tongue into my mouth. 

Dippers POV

I don't know why I'm doing this but, it feels so right. 

Bill slips his hands into my pants. I continue to kiss him. I undo his belt and start to pull off his pants  he does the same. We're both in our boxers, bill starts to licks my neck slowly moving down to my stomach, he starts to try and find my sweet spot ( did I use the right term?) I Flip on top of him. 

Bills POV 

Dippers now on top of me once again he slips his tongue in my mouth. I sit up he's got his legs wrapped around my waist as if not to fall. We continue to do this. 

Millie POV

As I sit on a rocky hill just close enough to see the tent I watch the movement in the tent. I love making real people with other people and watch them think it's a dream. But, I haven't done it in years it's cute to see the way they love each other so much. I watch till they fall asleep. I let them leave the dream I'll do it again when bill needs to wake up from my hold on him. Next I leave. 

Story word count 451 I thought I would put that in there.