Sorry

I'm sorry this taking long for the last chapter so I wanted to put some memory's of when Ford and Millie were together  

Fords POV

It's been about a year sins I came to gravity falls I'm still writing the journal.

When I first got here I met a women she was beautiful I couldn't tell her age and all she said to me was hi and now she's helping me write the journal and telling me all about herself. I hear a knock at the door most likely Millie her real name is Amelia Cipher but she uses Millie alot more then Amelia. I run downstairs around the mess and open the door. She has dark red hair and dark blue eyes that enchant me. Today she's wearing a black leather jacket and a skirt that is black with a bit of pink with the high knee leather boots she always wears and her bag that has a strap that goes along her chest, her hair was down being held back by two braids that came from the front and were tied to the back together.

Hey Dr.Pines" She says using her nickname for me 

Would you like to come in my lady Cipher" I say bowing we use nicknames Millie thought it would be cool considering we are literally two hermits in the middle of woods of course Millie lives with her grandmother In her weird looking shack I can't say mys better at least it looks clean. 

Why thank you" she says blushing she does that everytime I use the nickname for her. Millie goes and sits on her special chair. 

So Dr. what have you planed to look for today?" She asks

Well... 

At sunset

Millie and I are sitting on the roof of the shack

Wow..  I still can't believe you were able to draw one of those Knome things without them noticing you" Millie laughs her laugh is super amazing she's been helping me from the start.

Well when your a trained scientist like me you can get what you want" I say standing acting like those scientists that stand on TV and tell the world how amazing they are. 

Wow... Look at the sunset bet in the city they aren't this pretty" Millie brags 

Yeah beautiful" I reach over to Millie's hand and grab it her hand is warm and soft she has long fingers here grandmother calls alien fingers. She looks over at me eyes wide I take my hand off immediately.

Sorry I... I just...just thought... That um" I stutter

Look at that Dr.Pines is at a lost for words" she grins her grins amazing 

Well yeah" I say sheepishly 

O god the ladies at home were lucky to be alive with your amazing women skills" she giggles she and I both never dated anyone before.

Millie...I" I put my arms around her waist I lean in slowly then she pulls the collar of my shirt smashing her lips on my. Next she wraps her arms around my neck as if telling me not to pull away. Soon we pull away needing that thing called oxygen and Millie slaps her forehead 

Jezz what drugs have I been on" she whispers  I put my fingers to my lips wow, Millie is a great kisser. 

We could do it again if you want?" I whispered sheepishly Millie grins 

You read my mind Dr. Pines" as we kiss Millie puts her hands up my shirt her hands still warm.  

Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked between kisses 

Of course" I felt she grin as we continued to kiss

I was the happiest man alive and the luckiest to get a girls who was kind smart super understanding funny and just so out of my league. What could I do to ruin this