It Burns

"STOP IT!!"

"You won't get better if we don't bandage you."

"DAD, IT HURTS!"

"Do you want to bleed out?"
"GET OFF!"

"It's just gauze. Now stop moving."

" I T  B U R N S "

Tord shot up as if he were a bullet shot from his gun. Edd, Matt, Paul, Pat, and Tom were all around him, clamoring loudly. "TORD, ARE YOU OK?!" Matt shouted, holding him. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" Edd questioned loudly.

Tom just gave him a worried look. Paul and Pat knew what this was. "What happened...?" Tord questioned, not realizing the current events. "You passed out again." Paul said, breaking the temporary silence. "Again...?" Edd questioned, worriedly. "Tord, you've been passing out randomly ever since the incident. Please, what do you think is causing this?" Pat asked the Red Leader. Tord sat there in silence, looking down. He choked on a sob and clasped his hands around his mouth. They all were in shock that someone like TORD was crying. Tom simply snapped and hugged Tord hard. Tord was in astonishment, but buried his face into his shoulder, sobbing. Tom had a small smile forming on his face.

* * *

Tord and Tom were left alone as Paul, Pat, Edd, and Matt all had to go shopping for more coca cola, mirrors, and cigarettes. The silence was deafening. "... Tord?" As Tom broke the silence, Tord flinched a bit. He looked up at the smaller male and answered back, "Yes?" Tom looked back to the rugged and buff male and wondered.

"what happened to us?"

Tord slightly jumped. "P-- Pardon?" Tom simply looked to the sharp jawed male and gave him a cold, stony look so he would answer him. Tord looked down to his boot, reminiscing. 

                                                                                                                             don't go...

"I'm sick of your BULLSHIT!" 

"AND I'M SICK OF YOU!"

"THEN JUST GO, ASSHOLE!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU CAN GO DIE IN A FUCKING DITCH! FUCK YOU!"

"F U C K  Y O U ! "

I'm sorry.

Tears formed in Tord's eyes, proceeding to fall down his cheeks. It was so quiet, he could hear his tears falling to the floor. Tom walked over and kneeled in front of him, clutching his hand as if he would NEVER let go. He then pecked Tord's forehead, retreating to Tord's side. Tord's face flushed and he held his hand. His heart burned, but in a surprisingly good way.

"... so do you want to get us back together?"