1

Trigger Warning

Murder, Gun Violence and childhood trauma

Most people don't know how it is to have the most feared name out there. Most don't even know how it feels to be the person who hold that said title. Min Yoongi. Entire life has been based on the mafia and everywhere round. His father, in and out of trouble when he was just a baby. His mother stayed at home under the protection of his father's lackeys. There wasn't much that Yoongi could do at such a young age,but there was much he could see. But sometimes there was too much that he could see.

At the young age of only 7 years old. He was in his playroom with his mother and father,when his father mansion(aka his mafia HQ)has been infiltrated by the rival gang. His father got his guys on them and helped Yoongi and his mother attempt to flee from the area,but it was too late. The leader of the rival gang, stood in front of them in the huge car garage. His father shielded him and his mother but ended up getting shot in the chest from failing at making a truce between the two. His mother told him to run away as quickly as possible and never look back. He started to run and ran into his father's right hand man, Saemin. Just as he was about to tell him what happened, he heard another gunshot and looked backed to see his mother on the ground with blood spilling out. Saemin quickly picked up Yoongi and carried him to one of the vans outside and told the other men to try and get rid of everyone else. "Its okay Yoongi. You are safe now.", Saemin reassured the shaken child and told the driver to hurry up and take Yoongi to the safe house far away from home. He may be away from the trauma physically, but he's mentally broken now after seeing his parents shot dead.

Now 20 years old, has his own gang, living as if he is now on top of the world. He became the king of the Mafia business. No one can ever step to the king,no can make the king lean on his knees....

Or so he thought.....