5

After some time at Taeyong's place, Zaria got tired and decided to sit in Taeyong's lap and instantly fell asleep. He looked down at her and smiled to himself softly. 

"One day.", he thought to himself. "One day, I will tell you. I can't bear to have anyone take you away from me. But I know I'm gonna have to wait. I will wait until you want.

"He felt Zaria shift in his lap, so he gently grabbed her hand and stroked it. Nyla finally finished eating and went upstairs to see the two. 

"Tae, just let her know. This is getting sickening for the both of us.", Nyla said softly, careful not to wake up Zaria.

"Don't you think I know that, but I truly think she's not looking for love right now. I tell her, and our entire friendship dies.", he told her.

Nyla knew about his crush on Zaria for a long time now. She's always wanted to tell Zaria but she can't. Nyla thing he is too much of a wimp and thinks he should get it off his chest so he doesn't have to live with a burden for the rest of his life. Zaria slowly began to stir in her sleep, rolling around in his lap. He suppressed a smile so she doesn't wake up. He carefully lifted her and placed her on his bed so she can sleep better. 

About 3 Hours Later...

Zaria finally is woken from her slumber. She looks at the time on her phone and looks around at her surroundings. She realized she slept in Taeyong's bed. With Nyla, already long gone, Taeyong went upstairs to his room and saw her awake. 

"Rise and Shine, Sleeping Beauty..", He said chuckling to himself.

"Hello, Mr. I'll be bald by 30 if I keep dying my hair so much....", She retorted back with a sleepy smile.

He pretended to be offended by her comment before laying down next to her. For another few hours, they talked and talked until Zaria felt it was time for her to head home. The pair said their goodbyes and Zaria walked home. Taeyong went back upstairs and waited for her text, that she made it home safely.