3

Warning

Lewd references and Swearing

That Same Day...

"You need a man Zee, for all we know you will be single forever and never know how to love like, EVER!", a woman said. Her name was Nyla. She was talking to her best friend Zaria. Zaria was a young woman who didn't really think of being in love. She thought something like that can really screw her over, well after witnessing that situation with all of her "friends". "Seriously it's not that big of a deal. I mean my Mom was 'in love' with my 'Dad' or well sperm donor and now she is living her life to the fullest independently, making her money and everything.", Zaria rebutted. "Yeah, that's true but can't you do that while you are in love?", a man said. That was Zaria and Nyla's boy best friend, Taeyong. He is a lot more chill when it comes to having a  conversation with Zaria. "I mean there is no problem in that but just think about it. We both have needs. I have to deal with my job and he deals with whatever he has. He wants something but I'm not able to give it to him cause I want to deal with my main priorities which will then cause problems for the relationship and then the whole thing travels downwards.", Zaria explains. Taeyong simply nodded at her response agreeing with her. "I mean y'all are worrying about me but Nyla when was the last time you had a boyfriend? You always out complaining about me but you haven't had a boyfriend for 10 years since you broke up with Jackson.", Zaria said. "I was forced to break up with him cause Mama was mad at me since I didn't do my project.", Nyla says defending herself. "You said you wanted to suck his dick out loud in a mall walking with your mom and I." Zaria said disproving Nyla's statement. Taeyong stared at Nyla in disbelief. "She said that?!", Taeyong asked. "No.", Nyla said firmly but looked to see Zaria showing Taeyong a video that she took of Nyla saying the statement. "Okay that's besides the point. Zaria if you get a boyfriend, I won't steal all of your shit.", Nyla proposed. "Bitch no, You give me BACK all of my shit.", Zaria said to change the deal. The two made a deal and looked over at Taeyong who was busy rewatching the video on Zaria's phone. "Yongie....Can I get my phone now please.", Zaria asked which Taeyong obliged. The trio then decided to all go to Taeyong's house for the rest of their hangout session. On the car ride there, Zaria was deep in her thought......

Does she really need a boyfriend in her life?