4

A/n: I'm pretty sure we know the main warning.

Zaria, Nyla, and Taeyong finally made it Taeyong's home. "Hey, mom!", Taeyong said "Hi Mrs.Lee.", Nyla said. "Hi, Mama Lee.", Zaria said. "Hello, Tae, Nye, and Zee. You kids hungry? I just made some bulgogi.", asked Taeyong's mother. "No thank you, Mrs. Lee.", Zaria said. "Well, screw y'all Imma go eat.", Nyla said rushing over to Taeyong's mother to get something to eat leaving Taeyong and Zaria to stare at her greedy self. Taeyong pulled Zaria by her arm and lead her upstairs to his room. Once they got in there, Zaria flopped onto Taeyong's bed face first while he started up his PlayStation.  "So, You legit have no thoughts on getting a boyfriend, like at all?", Taeyong asked.  "Nope.", Zaria said before getting up to sit next to him and play games. 

At the HQ...

"Yo Yoongi!", said, someone, while Yoongi was still pondering his thoughts. He looked up to see Namjoon, his right-hand man. Namjoon was probably a bit like Saemin but Namjoon is a lot more dangerous, quick, and pretty smart. "Yoongi, You okay?", Namjoon asked. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. What, What do you want?", Yoongi asked looking at him. "Nothing, I just wanted to give you these papers.", He said.  "You still caught on that dumb girlfriend shit?", Namjoon asked him. Just as he even mentioned the word "girlfriend", Yoongi pulled his gun out but so did Namjoon and they aimed it at each other's head. "Now you know damn well, we BOTH were gonna do this.", Namjoon said to Yoongi. They both slowly lowered their guns and stared at each other for a moment.  "As much as I hate this topic as well, They are right. You haven't been the same. Usually if there is any sort of girl problem we have you always disregard it. Nor have you been happy. I haven't seen you smile at least once. Every time you shoot an enemy, you always have that devilish smirk on your face and not even that makes you happy anymore. You need a girlfriend, a woman by your side, just someone.", Namjoon said. Yoongi pondered on the thought and had an idea. He smirked to himself and looked up at Namjoon. "Okay...I'll get a girl.",He said. "But you are going to find me one." Namjoon stared at Yoongi confused. "The fuck do you mean find you one? Half of these girl within this area aren't even considered "good" for you!", he said to Yoongi.  "Means nothing to me. Go out into the city and find me someone, and don't even think a stripper would do me good. If get me a stripper, I'm shooting them and shooting you.", He threatened. Namjoon nodded. "What's my time.", Namjoon asked knowing Yoongi's tactics when he makes someone do things for him. Yoongi smirked at him. "I'll be nice and give you about 72 hours." Namjoon nodded. "I'm on it.", he said before leaving Yoongi's office.  

At the moment, the only thing Namjoon needs on his side is luck.