- 1 -

My life is pretty abnormal like everyone else's life. Not everyone has the same life as me, some are from pretty wealthy families, and some are from poor. I was from a very poor family, that had to sell me to get money to live. At first, it was terrible, and unlivable, but later on, it became a great blessing. I love my life now, it is the life I had been told I'd get sooner or later. My name is Ichirou Yoshida, and I'm going to tell you my story.

It is a quite sunny summer morning, my clothes were dirty, my shirt covered in holes as were my pants. The breeze made the tree leaves dance, and the flowers joined with a rhythm. The sun was bright, and heated up the surface of the earth just to the right temperature. I had rope tied around my wrists so I wouldn't run off, my life was a living hell. My body was covered in bruises, and cuts in all shapes and sizes. It wasn't exactly surprising seeing my body this way, to explain it bluntly, I am a slave. I have been my entire life. I was sold to the slave industry by my parents for they could not take care of me, nor themselves. I have no siblings, that I know of, and live off of scraps unless I'm handed to a man that knows how to keep a person well fed. I currently had no master, or a place to call home, I was put on the market again for my last master couldn't take care of me anymore

I didn't have any muscles, I wasn't very big, and I was not strong. I was mostly used as a sex slave, or a cleaning slave like a maid. Usually people expect you to never know what love is if you're a slave, which isn't true. I used to be the lover of my old master. We loved each other, until he found someone else, and got sent to jail. That is why I'm on the market once more. It was actually auction day, I was getting ready to be shoved onto the stage. I thought I had more time to give myself a little pep talk, but suddenly got shoved onto the stage in a hurry. I stood frozen in front of plenty of people. They just awkwardly stared at me, and whispering among themselves. It frightened me, in all honesty.

"Here is a fine lad to start off the day, get ready to throw your numbers in the air to bid ladies and gentlemen, this young boy, Ichirou, is quite fetching, not very big, not many muscles, and maybe not strong, but he is quite the lover, I'm sure you can find some use in him to clean, or have some fun, we'll start the bid at $450," the auctioneer said, but the crowd was silent, and not one hand went up. "Come on people, he's quite the cleaner!," the auctioneer tried his best to gain some credit for my weak build.

"$450!," I suddenly saw a hand raise in the air, holding the number twenty-four.

"Do I see $500? Anyone at all? Alright, going once, going twice, sold to the gentleman number twenty-four, please come up and claim your new slave," my bright green eyes stared at the man who began walking forward to the stage stairs where I stood. My soft black hair fell over my eyes while the breeze pushed some hair strands out for me to see. The man held onto the rope and began pulling me along. I followed quietly, walking past all the other bodies in the crowd.

We made it to a long, black limousine after about two minutes of walking. He held open the back door, and let me walk inside. I sat down, feeling nervous. It was quite nice, and luxuries inside. The windows were tinted slightly, probably bullet proof. There was a snack stand and some liquor too. I didn't see the man sit inside, instead he sat in the drivers seat. Quite odd. I shrugged my shoulders, to no one in particular, and let it go. I just leaned back and enjoyed the ride to where ever while I stared out the window, watching trees, houses, and other cars pass by.

The back seat door opened, revealing the same man as before. I stepped out and respectfully bowed my head, and muttered a thank you. He smiled and nodded at my kindness and lead me up to the front door and held the door open for me there too. After I stepped inside, he was right behind me closing the door. It lead into a beautiful mansion. The first space was pretty spacious, probably made to hold a party. It was basically a ball room like in a castle, with two staircases going into a swerve from the side of the room to the middle of the upperfloor.

As I was just admiring the decorations on the wall, I heard the man mention my name as he was already half way up the staircase on the right. My face heated up as I quickly made my way up the stairs to the second floor. The hallway was nothing but doors on each side, with lovely decorations on the wall. It was like a nice dress with patterns that lit up the whole room. I kept myself pretty close to the man leading me down said hallway, so I wouldn't get lost in this castle of a mansion.

"Okay, Ichirou, this is the door to the bosses study, you must knock before entering, introduce yourself as Ichirou, the new assistant, and bow to him before he tells you to take a seat, understood?," the man said, his eyes staring into mine intently.

"I understand sir," I said, before watching him leave down the hall after a short nod. He was quite handsome. His gray hair fit perfectly with his quite young face. I'd guess he'd be around his mid thirties to his early fourties. His eyes were an icy blue which sent shivers down my spine, and now I was afraid to open the door to see the man behind this door.

I took another deep breath, and raised my hand to gently knock. After said knock had happened, I sat and waited until I heard a very quiet and muffled, 'come in'. I slowly opened the door, and walked inside before closing the door. I bowed respectfully, and introduced myself the way the man wanted me to. The other man stood at a desk, I'd guess quite tall, maybe around his mid twenties. He had long black hair, tied in a pony tail at the back of his head with just as icy blue eyes as the man before. It quite scared me, and they looked like they are fresh out of a catalog of mens fashion.

"Please, sit down Ichirou," the man smiled softly, as he moved some papers to the side and rested his elbows on the table before folding his hands on top one another and set his chin ontop of his hands.

"T-thank you," I muttered as I sat down on one of the chairs in front of his desk.

"My name is Kawashima Seiji, I am the CEO of Kawashima Hair and Body, and I am your boss, and your master," I nodded as he kept talking, "I have a set of rules you need to follow in my quarters that you'll read over after you're done here," I nodded once more as he continued talking, "The man who led you here, his name is Takashi Hiraoka and he's my driver, he'll show you the ropes, and you're also my assistant, you'll follow me everywhere, except the bathroom, and set my schedule and such, I will show you how to do all that, and you must address me as Mr. Kawashima, am I understood?"

"Yes sir, I understand," I said as I kept my eyes on Mr. Kawashima.

"Good, now, I will have you go to my quarters and read those rules after Hiraoka takes you to go shopping for some new clothes and get a hair cut, and also, you'll be sharing my bed for those reasons, you're my mistress," I nodded as I stood up after the door opened to reveal Hiraoka. I was lead back down the staircase, and into the same limousine. The car ride wasn't as long but still pretty long to me.

We began the shopping, mostly of suits and white dress shirts and black jeans. I wasn't allowed to dress in casual clothes, even though, we did buy casual clothes for me either way. It was quite boring to just walk around and buy suits that fit me, but soon I was about to have a hair cut to shorten my hair a little. The hair cut was gone, it wasn't fun enough to talk about. We continued walking, just looking for something we needed to buy for me, but it seemed like we had all we needed. I have enough clothes to last me a life time. I stopped growing a long time ago, so I shouldn't ever need to buy new clothes. I stretched my arms a little as we continued to walk around, until Hiraoka suddenly stopped in front of a watch store. Oh dear...

Word Count: 1581