- 2 -

Hiraoka got himself a new watch, and bought me one too. If I was going to be an assistant, I had to wear a watch. We also got me a phone, and a tablet. I got an Samsung Galaxy S6, and an iPad, 6th generation. I didn't really know how to use phones, nor iPads but that was Mr. Kawashima's job to teach me. We continued walking, just making small talk, not even noticing everyone staring at me and my attire. I didn't care, I learned to live with it. Our shopping came to an end when Hiraoka got a call suddenly from Mr. Kawashima asking him to bring me home. We got in the limousine and headed back. He wore a cute little chauffeur hat with his gray hair. It didn't even look gray, it looked more silver, or white. I liked it, it wore him nicely.

We made it to the mansion, he opened the door for me and we carried the bags inside. Mr. Kawashima stood by the stairs, as he waited. He nodded for Hiraoka to leave and some maids came and took away the baggage and headed up the stairs. I stared up at Mr. Kawashima, he looked so intimidating that it could make any macho man cry. I let out a breath as I began walking towards the stairs, but Mr. Kawashima stopped me with his voice.

"You need to take a shower," he suddenly said, then a maid grabbed my hand and began leading me up the stairs towards a bathroom. We walked into the master bedroom, well, his bedroom and into the bathroom that connects to it. I let her grab my hand and lead me away, even though I absolutely despised human contact from anyone except those I have to have sex with. She helped me undress, which was uneccessary and I did tell her she didn't have to do it, but she still did it. The tub was already filled with luke warm water, and I was told to sit.

"I can clean myself, myself," I said, and the maid nodded and left the bathroom. I sigh as I leaned back in the tub. My green orbs wandered around the bathroom. It was quite spacious, and the tub was pretty big. I didn't even have to bend my legs, and spread my knees extremely wide it was that spacious.

The bathroom was clean, and tidy. Two set of faucets sat at a wide counter that held two toothbrushes, a pair of toothpaste tubes, a pair of combs, and a gel container. There cupboards above the sink, with a mirror over the front of it. There were probably medical supplies in there, and hair products and such. A toilet sat in the corner, and a shower across from it, then there was a bathtub the size of a hot tub, almost, in the other end of the bathroom. There was also a shelf above the tub, and in the shower that held shampoos, and such. The shower was pretty spacious as the bathtub, two people could fit into both.

"Sir, you've been there pretty long, everything okay?," I hear a knock and quickly snapped back into reality. I was still in the bathtub, and realized I spaced out while looking at the bathroom.

"Everything is fine! Just cleaning my hair!," I call out to the maid on the other side, and quickly start washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, and wash my body with body soap. I get out of the bathtub, and drain it as I grab a towel that the maid set out for me. I wrap it around my waist, and open the door to be face to face to the maid.

"I brought you your clothes sir, would you want me to help you get dressed?," she asked, and I smiled and shook my head, some water flying off my wet hair.

"No thank you, I'll be fine from her on out," I smiled softly as I accept the clothes and set them on the counter to get dressed. I closed the door, and began drying my body before actually slipping on any pair of clothing. I wrapped my hair in the towel as I slipped on my black boxers, then my socks before slipping on my dress pants. I didn't like suit jackets, I'd wear them to a special occasion but by just hanging around the house, nah. I put on a thin tanktop then I began putting on my white dress shirt and buttoning it up. I looked at myself in the body mirror, that I forgot to mention, in the bathroom before I folded my sleeves up to my elbows.

"You're ready?," I suddenly heard the voice, jumping and quickly turning around to look at the person in the doorway. It was Hiraoka. Jesus Christ all mighty.

"You scared the hell out of me," I complained, and he just chuckled. I rolled my eyes and finished drying my hair and then dropped the towel in the hamper, that I also forgot to mention.

"Sorry, I was sent to check on you because the maid had other matters to tend to," Hiraoka said as he began walking towards the door of the bedroom, not giving me a minute to look at the room. I quickly followed behind as he lead me to Mr. Kawashima's study then handed me a piece of paper. "This has all the rules that you must follow,"

"Thanks," I nodded before knocking on the door and once again, hearing the muffled voice. I opened the door then closed it behind me, and looked at Mr. Kawashima, his eyes never leaving the paper. The more I look at him, and Hiraoka, they look similar.

"Please, sit down," he said, before pushing the paper away and looked up at me. I sat down in front of his desk, and he smiled.

"I took a shower, and changed like you asked," I spoke, him nodding in satisfaction.

"Good, I'm going to teach you how to plan my schedule, and use that iPad and phone of yours," I nodded as he began explaining how to use, my phone, and the iPad and how to schedule his meetings and such.

✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄✄

I stretched my arms as he finally finished teaching me how to use all my technology. I was starting to get quite tired, and so was he. He stood up from his chair, and began walking towards the door, before turning his head towards me and motioned with his head that we were leaving. I nodded and stood up form my chair and followed him towards the master bedroom. When we finally made it to his bedroom, I looked around the room. It was large, the bed right in the middle of the room in front of a large window with two identical on either side of it. The windows let you see in the garden, where you would see maids and gardeners working. All windows held above them a pair of large crimson curtains, even the window behind the bed. The curtain was closed, but the other ones were open to let the moonlight inside. The bed was large, probably could hold four or more people in it. It had a headboard, and two bedside tables on each side then a bench in front of it. It was like a bed for a king in a castle. All I wanted was to push my face into those pillows and fall asleep.

I walked over to the bags that held all of my clothes, all empty. I raised an eyebrow, but felt Mr. Kawashima grab my arm and lead me to a walk in closet. One side held all of his clothes, and the other held mine. I began stripping myself off of my clothes. I first unbuttoned my white button up, then slipped my black dress pants off along with my socks. I then grabbed a pair of blue plad pattern pajama pants and slipped them on, leaving the tank top from my previous clothes on. I stretched my arms, waiting for Mr. Kawashima to finish getting dressed into his pajamas. After he finished, he grabbed my arm and lead me to the bathroom, and told me to brush my teeth. I nodded and began brushing, moving my hands in circles which made the brush move in circles along my teeth.

After all the night routine, we laid in bed. My back was faced to him, and his arm was around my waist. He was already asleep, and I honestly didn't want to wake him by moving his arm even though I didn't want it there. I sigh as I stare at the wall quietly, my eyes refusing to close. It felt weird sleeping in the same bed as he, I've never slept in the same bed as my masters. I tried my best to shrug it off, but this feeling felt as it was suffocating me. My eyes finally closed, then I felt something press against my cheek, I opened one of my eyes to peak, and it was Mr. Kawashima gently kissing my cheek. It made me blush fast, and I quickly closed my eyes and went to sleep which was hard because Mr. Kawashima had pulled me closer that my ass was basically grinding against him. I breathed out, pushing all the thoughts that bugged me out the door and let darkness consume me and my mind drift off into the world of dreams.

Word Count: 1596