- 4 -

I found myself at a club with Hiraoka. I was extremely uncomfortable of all the touching everyone was doing. Everyone rubbing up against each other, and mouths on parts where they shouldn't be. I almost gagged as I watched them, suddenly Hiraoka grabbed my arm and began pulling me through the crowd. I felt their bodies rub against me, their body moving, dancing, and gliding themselves across my body, and each others body. So revolting. I may as well be Sheldon from Big Bang Theory. I was begging silently for him to get me out of the crowd.

"Where are we going?," I yelled over the loud music for Hiraoka to hear me.

"Somewhere, just bare with me!," he yelled back, his lips widened to a smile.

I stepped closer towards Hiraoka, hopefully no one would rub against me while I was in this close proximity towards Hiraoka. The further we walked, the more bodies rubbed against me, almost making me gag. Suddenly, I walked straight into Hiraoka's back, my eyes widening at the sudden impact. He opened a door, and lead me inside. I stepped inside after him, my eyes scanning the room. No one was inside, except us. I wonder what Hiraoka was trying to do.

"Why are we-," I got interrupted by Hiraoka slamming the door.

"Sorry, you were saying?," he looked at me, as he locked the door.

"Why are we here?," I repeated myself, and he just smiled and lead me over to a couch that sat in the corner. He handed me a bong, my eyes widening at the item in my hands.

"Just try it," he smiled at me, as he handed me a lighter and showed me how to do it. I still just stared quietly at it, before taking a long breath and taking a hit. "Not so bad," Hiraoka smiled at me and chuckled as I began coughing violently.

"No, just really strong," I continued to cough before quickly taking a breath.

"Yeah, just a bit," he took the bong and took a long hit, before letting out a small puff of smoke and smiled. "Want to get high with me?,"

"I already am getting high with you," I replied, and he just chuckled and nodded and took another hit.

For about thirty minutes, we took turns on taking hits off the bong. After about thirty minutes, it was safe to say we were high. We sat and giggled as we munched on some snacks, just talking about anything that came to mind. Weed wasn't like any other drug, I knew I was going to remember it, I think. I leaned back into the couch, and set my legs on the table. My tie was loosened, and the first couple of buttons on my button up were unbuttoned. Hiraoka looked pretty much the same, and I was having very unclean thoughts about how well he'd look without those clothes.

"You know, Ichirou, since I first saw you, I never thought you'd make it this far, but I'm glad you did," Hiraoka whispered as he slowly leaned closer towards me.

I leaned in as well, without much thought, our lips met. His lips felt familiar, but I didn't quite care at that moment, all that was important to me, was him and his lips. Hiraoka pulled me closer, his hands wrapping around my waist before they trailed further down and underneath my butt, and lifted me up to sit on his lap. Our kiss never broke, and I didn't want it to end. His lips tasted sweet, and his hair was extremely soft, and all I could do was tangle my fingers into his hair. I gently tugged on it, making him let out a soft groan against my lips. His hands traveled around my body, like he was a scientist and testing a fine specimen. His hands felt like a cloud against my bare skin after he had removed my shirt.

I pulled away, my breath caught in my throat as I stared at him. My eyes were hardly open, and his were half lided as they were filled with lust. This was so wrong, but it felt so right, so I began unbuttoning his shirt before I pressed my lips against his again. This shouldn't be happening, but it was happening so fast. God, his lips taste like heaven, while his hands that ran up and down my body felt like a cloud that held up God himself. My shirt fell off my shoulders, after I let him slide it off my arms. My chest almost exposed except for the small layer left. He pulled away for a second just to lift up my tank top over my head then dove right back in for my lips. His hands quickly went to my pants, unbuttoning them, and began sliding them down with my underwear past my butt cheeks.

"You sure you want this?," Hiraoka asked, making sure I was okay with this choice.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it," I replied, pressing my lips against his once more, licking his bottom lip, wanting to explore a lot more, but that was where my mind blacked out.

I woke up in Mr. Kawashima's bed, my head feeling like a drum. My head was screaming and thundering like a drum as I sat up. I kept my eyes closed as I began rubbing them, to try and get the morning out of them. My eyes suddenly widened as I heard a small 'hmph'. I quickly opened them as I stare at the person tapping their foot right in front of me. Mr. Kawashima stared at me, his face showing clear fury. I cleared my throat, as I scratched the back of my neck, I was quite afraid what he was going to say about what happened yesterday.

"Ichirou, do you remember what you did yesterday?," he was clearly furious with what I did with Hiraoka.

"Yes," I whispered under my breath as I was wishing so desperately that he didn't hear me.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled at me. I was so confused, I raised an eyebrow at him. He casually walked past me and walked into the walk-in closet, I watched him quietly, and casually clearing the clothes off his body, and replacing them with pajamas. I slowly slipped out from underneath the covers, and set my feet on the cold hardwood floor. I pushed myself off of the bed, and walked towards the walk-in closet. Why isn't he yelling at me? Why is he so quiet, is he mad at me but not showing it?! Just yell at me, hit me, do something!

"Why are you nervous?,"

"I'm not nervous," I hesitated.

"Ichirou, it's obvious that you think I'm going to yell at you, but you don't even know what you did, are you sore?,"

"No, I'm not so- oh, I didn't have sex with Hiraoka," he turned around, a smug smile on his lips.

"Exactly, after you had said that you were certain of that you wanted to do it, you pushed him away, not wanting to betray me," he explained before walking past me, and into the bathroom. I was high, as fuck but I had common sense.

"Why aren't you mad that I almost did have sex with your step brother though?,"

"That wasn't Hiraoka, haven't you realized we almost look the same?," the smug smile on his lips explained everything.

"It was you?!," my tone raised, I wasn't mad, I was shocked. How did I not realize it was him.

"Bingo,"

Word Count: 1272