- 3 -

Morning came too soon, I still felt extremely tired and I was really groggy. I slowly opened my eyes, and realizing I was laying on top of Mr. Kawashima. I slowly raised my body off of his, making sure not to wake him. I slipped out of bed, and headed towards the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped myself of my clothes, and stepped into the shower before turning it on. I was surprised that it became warm fast, I let out a sigh of satisfaction. I just wanted to sit in the shower forever instead of going out there and dealing with reality. I have lived a cruel life, and all the cuts and bruises prove it. The bruises are just from the beatings, and the cuts I caused myself. I still do cut myself sometimes, but I try and make sure they look old like the other ones. I push those thoughts quickly out of my mind as I began washing my hair and my body before stepping out and drying myself off, leaving the towel around my waist to brush my teeth. I then head towards the walk in closet across the room to put on my black boxers, black dress pants, white socks, thin white tank top and to finish the look, a white button up with my sleeves rolled up neatly to my elbows before I head back into the bathroom and using the comb on my side of the sink and pulling my hair back with the gel. I looked at myself in the mirror, I honestly didn't look that great, but I at least tried to look decent.

"You look nice," I suddenly heard, making me jump as I turned around to see Mr. Kawashima. He wore nothing but a pair of pajama pants.

"Thanks," I mumbled, as I attempted to push past him but he locked me in.

"How about you give me a small kiss to leave?," he smirked, his teeth white as ever.

"How about you let me go do my job?," I remarked, making his smirk widen.

"Your job is also being my mistress, now if you want to leave the bathroom, you have to give me a small kiss," I groaned as I quickly pecked his lips, but he was quicker and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer which just smooshed our faces even closer. He reached down, and squeezed my ass, making me move even closer. His lips were soft, and just nice to kiss. I didn't want to admit it, but I liked kissing him. I let out a soft moan, as his knee pressed against my crotch. His tongue gently licked my upper lip, and I instantly opened my mouth for him. His tongue explored my cavern as his hands slowly slipped underneath my pants, and into my boxers, his hand gently began stroking me up and down in a slow repeated motion.

"M-Mr. Kawashima," I breathed against his lips, the ectasy was too much, but I didn't want to stop. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer as we kissed, and his stroking. I was running out of air, but I refused to pull away but suddenly Mr. Kawashima pulled away with a breath but his hand didn't leave my pants. I rested my forehead against his shoulder, gently breathing down his neck.

"I think you've had enough teasing for now," he said as he retracted his hands out of my pants, making me let out a whine. He smirked as he let me leave the bathroom then he closed the door while I stood in the bedroom. I fixed my hair, and my pants and such before grabbing my phone and pushing it into my pocket before grabbing the iPad and checking his schedule. He has a meeting with the miss, who's 'the miss'? I was guessing it was his fiancé, but who knows, maybe it's his mom.

I headed out of the room, and down the steps. I wasn't sure where to go, but I entered a random room that was to the left of the staircase and opened the door which lead to a large living room. My eyes wandered around, it was so fancy! All sofas were leather, and black. There were two sofas which sat perpendicular to one another, corner to corner, one faced the large TV screen while the other faced the right wall, then there was a chair that sat on a diagonal. The TV sat above a fireplace and that fireplace held some pictures and the TV remote. Why is everything so luxurious?

Suddenly a loud knock sounded throughout the room, probably from the front door in the next room. I fixed my shirt one more time, and my hair before opening the front door after I had walked towards it from the living room. It was a beautiful young woman, her eyes a shade of brown while her hair was blonde. She was tad bit shorter than me, and vore an elegant dress that was probably one of a kind. She smiled at me, and rudely moved me aside as she stepped inside the manor.

"Ohh Seiji~!," she called out, heading up the stairs towards the bedroom. I was extremely confused by her sudden appearance and sudden rudeness. She looks like a woman who wouldn't be so rude.

"Miyu, I've told you plenty of times, don't just walk into my house," Mr. Kawashima stood at the top of the staircase, he wore nice dress pants, with a matching jacket and a white button up shirt that fit his body perfectly. His long black hair tied up in a pony tail at the back of his head, letting his icy blue eyes scan the world perfectly.

"I'm your fiancé, I shouldn't have to knock!," she frowned as she stared at Mr. Kawashima. So I was right, they are engaged, no wonder he calls me a mistress.

"Ichirou, please go outside and get the car ready to leave," I nodded quickly, and headed outside already seeing the limousine and Hikaora standing by the back seat door.

He smiled at me, as he gently lift up his chauffer hat off his head. I wondered why he didn't wear his hair up in a bun or a pony tail or something. I honestly felt sexually attracted towards him, but I couldn't do anything about it for the reason I am someone elses slave or well 'mistress' as he put it. I shrugged it off, and headed back inside to inform Mr. Kawashima that the car was ready, but when I did enter through the door, Miyu's lips were pressed firmly against Mr. Kawashima. Sudden urge in my body appeared as I wanted to pull her away and yell at her, but I quickly pushed that thought of my mind as I realized he wasn't kissing back, he didn't even look like he was enjoying it. I wondered why?

"Mr. Kawashima, and miss, the car is ready for you out front," I said, trying to sound as professional as I could.

"Thank you Ichirou," Mr. Kawashima quickly pulled away from her, and nodded at me as he began walking after he extended his arm for Miyu to grab.

Right as they were about to leave the door, Miyu stopped and smiled at me, obviously not a genuine one, "Call me Ms. Yamada, thank you," she suddenly said and I nodded.

We all sat in the car, I sat in the front seat with Hiraoka while Mr. Kawashima and Ms. Yamada sat in the back. This was the most awkward ride I've ever had. I sigh, as I stare at the iPad just looking through his schedule. He had a meeting tomorrow in the afternoon, and a date with the 'lady'. His schedule isn't clear at all, and it seriously bugged me. I stare at that one word, trying to think of what other woman is in his life. I figured it could be his mother, so I decided to ask Hiraoka.

"Hey, Hiraoka, is 'lady' in his schedule his mother?," I asked and he nodded.

"Our mother," I stared at him, just blinking.

"You guys are brothers?," I stare at him, still not processing this entire situation.

"Half brothers, we have different dads, I was born first then my mom and my dad divorced, and my mom met Seiji's dad and he was the CEO of this company so the company was handed over to Seiji after his father passed," he explained and I nodded. No wonder they look similar with those icy blue eyes.

I decided to give my eyes a rest, and turned off the screen on the iPad and looked out the window. It was cloudy, and it looked like the clouds were ready to cry after a long day of filling with water. There was a small breeze, the branches on small trees would dance with the wind, and some grass and a few flowers dance with it. It was like a huge nature party, it was honestly beautiful. I never did appriciate how nice the world looked, and certainly was appriciating it now. I smiled softly as I stared out the window, until we suddenly stopped in front of a very nice restaurant. I quickly stepped out of the limousine, and headed to the back door to open for Mr. Kawashima and Ms. Yamada.

"Thank you, Ichirou," Mr. Kawashima nodded at me as he helped Ms. Yamada out of the car. As much as it looked like he despised her, he still treated her like a gentleman.

"So, Ichirou, want to have some fun?," Hiraoka smirked at me as he came up beside me after Mr. Kawashima and Ms. Yamada left.

"Fun?," 

Word Count: 1638