Blood... Good or Bad

Don't play song!

Aaron's POV

I went home and found a note on my front door: Hello Aaron... leave Aphmau alone. She is ours to bully! I don't know what you're playing at but it's not cool. Just stay away from her or she gets hurt even worse!

- The Shadow Knights

Those assholes! They're trying to black mail me... well it ain't gonna work. I tossed the note into the trash can and went up stairs.

A few hours later

I was out jogging to the store and I heard laughing coming from a dark alley. I stopped and heard....

???- I know right! I gave her a pretty good beating today. I bet when I get there the day after tomorrow there'll be even more blood on the floor!

Gene- Nice man... but c'mon Balto you gotta give us some chance to beat her up at school! Aphmau's got herself a new friend though... he's from a military boot camp. He's huge man... taller than you are!

S- And he's really strong and quick! He punched Gene twice and managed to get Zenix too!

B- and what's this kids name?

???- My name is Aaron Lycan, and you four need to stop hurting Aphmau. What did she ever do to you huh?

B- For one I can do what I want... she's my sister!

Aa- Step sister... but that gives you no right to hurt her!
By then my eyes were red but I was wearing my mask and hoodie... Balto took a swing at me but missed. He was quick but only because he's a werewolf. Little did he know that so am I.

Aphmau's POV
I managed to get myself up the stairs and into my bathroom. I got in the shower but was unable to stand to I just sat under the warm water. It stung my open wounds, the soap stung even worse. I just sat there for at least 15 minutes letting the warmth surround me. When I got out I put on a cat skeleton onesie just cause i'm lazy, and a jacket. 

I was in my room watching Netflix when the doorbell rang, who the heck is at my door at midnight

I was in my room watching Netflix when the doorbell rang, who the heck is at my door at midnight. I got up and grabbed my phone, I put in in my jacket pocket and went down the stairs. I opened the door to she Aaron standing there with a hood up and a mask on his face.