Help Me Please

Aaron's POV

I went back into the guest bedroom and crawled back into the bed, Aphmau shuffled and groaned. I pulled her onto my chest, she snored softly in response.

(position they were in)

'Next Day'

I woke up with Aph still lying on my chest snoring softly, she would move a little every now and then. It was about 5:30 in the morning and her phone went off in her room, I carefully put her down and shuffled across the hall to turn it off. It was playing the song WEIGHTLESS by ALL TIME LOW...

I heard her stirring in the bed, I turned off the alarm and walked back over to Aphmau. She was sitting up and wincing, I looked down and noticed blood on her shirt. I swore I wouldn't kill her brother but now it's even harder to do so. She got up and went to the bathroom without a word, I told her I would be right back that I was going to get new clothes. She just said to meet her at school, I told her to meet by the cherry tree. I went back to my house which was only a few houses down, I got dressed and rode my motorcycle over to Aphmau's house because I wanted to give her a ride.

(his outfit)

She opened the door and looked confused, but then smiled

She opened the door and looked confused, but then smiled. I was the confused one now... Aphmau walked over to the garage and lifted the door. It revealed a Harley Davidson motorcycle, pure black ... I smiled now.

She swung her black TWENTY ONE PILOTS backpack over her shoulder and got onto her Harley, and I got onto mine

She swung her black TWENTY ONE PILOTS backpack over her shoulder and got onto her Harley, and I got onto mine. She started her engine and pulled out of the driveway with me following behind her.

(Aaron's motorcycle)

We rode side by side to the school, and took some detours along the way just having fun

We rode side by side to the school, and took some detours along the way just having fun. When we got to the school she killed the engine and started to walk away, I killed my engine and grabbed her hand.

Aa- Where are you going?

A- Remember what I said about you getting bullied and shoved around... I don't want that happening.

Aa- I said that I didn't care and I meant it too, I won't leave your side okay.

A- Okay...

Aa- Aph, this is gonna sound really cheesy but it's from a song you may have heard... "We go together or we don't go down at all" I mean that, I know I just feel like i've known you longer than I have.

A- Aaron... I... thank you. I feel like that too.

Aa- Okay well then, lets go...

A- Wanna skip until lunch? I know a great place in the forest we can hang out...

Aa- If you didn't say so... I was going to ask you.

Aa- Sweet, let's go!

She grabbed her backpack and took off running, I grabbed mine and ran after her. She was faster than I thought she was, but I quickly caught up with her and we ran together into the forest. She started to take the lead but then stopped, I looked at her and saw blood seeping through the shoulder of her shirt. I helped her sit down, resting on a tree trunk... she took off her backpack and started to fix her wound. I wanted to tell her so badly that I was a werewolf and that the forest was my natural home. I had an idea though...

Aa- Hey Aph... i'm gonna go find some berries and a pond okay. I'll be back soon...

A- Okay, i'll be right here.

I ran off and hid from her... I let my wolf take over. I was now a black wolf with a little red and red eyes, though they looked crimson in the shade. I walked slowly over to Aphmau making sure she saw me coming. She gasped, I expected her to scream but she didn't... she pulled out her sketchbook and started to sketch me. I inched closer to her, Aph didn't retort or scoot away, in fact she started to get closer to me. We were eventually right next to each other, I let her stroke my fur. After about five minutes I walked ran away at hearing a twig snap then quickly went back into my human form and walked back over to Aphmau. She was sketching still, I looked at the drawing... an exact replica of me in wolf form.

Aa- That's cool...

A- Yeah... a wolf showed up and it was actually friendly, he came up to me and let me pet him. His eyes were the most beautiful shade of red I have ever seen!

Aa- That's awesome... he was friendly?

A- Yeah... it was amazing. I wonder what it's like to be a wolf...

Aa- Aph, can I trust you with a secret of mine?

A- Yeah...

Aa- Okay, now don't freak out alright.

A- Okay...

I shifted into my wolf form and sat down across from her. Her eyes lit up and she kind of smiled... it brought me joy. I shifted back into my human form and sat down next to her...

Aa- You cannot tell anyone about me okay... my father likes to hide the fact the we're werewolves. 

A- I'm good at keeping secrets, you know that. 

Aa- Yeah, I moved out because my father was way to controlling and strict. 

We sat there for another good half hour until the bleeding stopped. 

???- Well, Aphmau has herself a boyfriend... won't your brother be hearing about this. 

A- He's NOT m----- *muffled sounds*

All I saw was darkness...

~Hope you all enjoyed~

BYE MY WOLVES