The Tough Couple

*Play song whenever*

Aph's POV

All I saw was white, nothingness, empty... was I finally dead. Where am I?? I see a figure in the distance... 

A- Hello? Is anyone here?

???- Someone is here... I am here to help you child.

A- I'M NOT A CHILD! 

???- I'm sorry, I didn't mean for it to anger you. When you are as old as I am even people in their thousands are children to me.

A- Wait... OH MY IRENE I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALISE WHO YOU WERE!!

Irene- Speak nothing of it... now, do you know why you're here?

A- No, but what did they do to Aaron? Is he okay? I swear if they hurt him!

I- He's fine... well kind of, he's in the hospital. But I must ask you this... do you know this young girl?

In front of me appeared a hologram of my little sister in hiding. I sent her away when Ein took over everything my parents left me. She was beat up and malnourished... WHO DID THIS! 

A- WHO DID THIS TO HER! I SENT HER TO GOOD FRIENDS OF MINE! 

I- I take that as a yes you know her... the people you sent Cyra to were killed and she was taken by magic hunters. 

A- NO! PLEASE LET ME SAVE HER! PLEASE IRENE HELP ME!

I- You must take Aaron with you... I will heal him but you must tell him nothing of me for he is also speaking to me at this moment as you are also laying in a hospital bed right next to him. 

A- DEAL! JUST LET ME SAVE HER!

She nodded her head and in one swift second I was awake and sitting up in bed almost in unison with Aaron. We just looked at each other and in one minute we were walking out of the hospital like nothing even happened in there. Our motorcycles were sitting in the parking-lot, he followed me as I sped towards my house. My brother was sitting on the hood of his car drinking beer with Gene and the SK's. I parked my bike... he walked near me and I stood up and punched him square in the jaw. He stumbled and fell, I stuck the heel of my shoe in his crotch... I smiled as he yelped in pain and curled into a ball. The SK's just kinda left after that... I walked in the house with Aaron behind me. 

A- So... are we dating or not wolf boy?

Aa- Nice nickname nut-cracker... and yes, yes we are. 

A- Good, now we need to gather things we're gonna need to get my sister back. I'm going to get clothes, you go down to the cellar. Pull down the third light switch on the left and pick what you want-- actually just grab all of them. 

Aa- Got it, then we go to my house for some things.  

I walked upstairs and opened my closet doors, behind all of my clothes hung my favorite biker outfit with armor hidden underneath it.