Chapter 3- Returning Home

A/N Hello! Normally I won't be doing aurhors notes but I just wanted to explain how this story is going to work so you don't get confused! When I say *PRESENT* It will be Harry and Ella.  When I say *PAST* it will be the story Harry is telling to Ella. Even though Harry is supposed to be telling the story, in the past it will be both Sarah and Harry's POV. I just wanted to put more dynamics and POVS in the story, please tell me if you are confused at all! I would like to make this the best I can!

oh and P.S. I got 100 reads, YAY I love yall!

okay, story time!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Her name was Sarah..."

*PAST*

HARRY'S POV

  I slipped the key out of the brass door knob and shoved it deep in my pocket along with my phone.  Slowly I began my short trek down to the shop, smiling the whole way.

  I had just returned from our second tour.  Yes, I loved going out every other night and getting the thrill of a life time, with energy and adrenaline coursing through every inch of my body.  But after 4 long months, I was ready to take a break.  So we all came to a mutual decision to rest for 6 months before working on our 3rd album.  Even though every one had doubts that our reign over the music charts would fall because of this, I wasn't concerned because I know we at least have true fans that stick with us.

  My mind kept returning to these thoughts as I took my leisurley stroll down the block.  It truley was a great day to be out on the streets of London. The wind was lightly blowing the small leaves off of the weak trees that lined the busy street pavement, and the sun was shining, occasionally fading away behind clouds.

  With a smile plastered on my face, I looked up at the quickly approaching sign.  "The Spill" was painted on it in a fancy yet casual white font.  It had been nearly 6 months since I had entered this magnificent place.

  I came here all the time after our first tour because it was right down the street from my apartment and no one there cared that I was famous.  Even if I was recognized by a few of the little musicians that regularly performed there, they just asked for advice rather than an autograph.  So I came here very frequently and had became acquainted with the owner, workers, many customers, and performers.  It really was my home away from home.  So as I pushed on the metal handle I felt nothing but joy spilling out from all my insides.  I opened the door and stepped in, the shop being the perfect temperature for this day.  It was always cozy, and never suffocating.

  When I stepped in I don't know if I had expected a warm greeting or a "Welcome back hun!" from Rosa, but I didn't get either. Not anything even close to that.  Not even a hello, or "what can I get you?".  No one even noticed I had came in because they were all in a trance. 

  I quickly understood why though.

  Light notes of music came flying through the air, hanging there and letting you savor every tone.  I closed my eyes and admired whoever it was creating these sounds.  I probably should look up and actually see the person, but I got caught in the trance so quickly I had no choice but to live in the moment.  I tryed to memorize every key that was being played from the piano in the corner, that I had never heard being played so sweetly.

  Just as I thought it couldn't get any better, a voice accompanied the magnifecent piece.

"And I won't give up on us

Even if the skies get rough

I'm giving you all my love

I'm still looking up"