7

...

Logan and Rory were ushered in through the back entrance once they were spotted by David.

The couple had their luggage sent to their house already, so they didn't have to worry about that.

"Let's go! We dont have much time!" David said.

The three rush in and David takes them to the meeting room where they here so much yelling.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" David yelled.

Everyone's attention was now on them.

"I would like for you all to meet the CEO and his fiancee." David said motioning to the couple.

The leader of the opposing company that's making the deal stands up.

"It's nice to meet you, but we have a situation on our hands, if you haven't noticed. I would like this to be fixed before any deals are finalized." He said.

"I have most certainly noticed the situation, and it's getting fixed right now. My fiancee here is now officially the new editor and the lawyer of this company so if anything that issues goes through her and me." Logan says.

Rory steps forward, "My name Lorelai Leigh Gilmore-Hayden. My grandfather is Supreme Court Judge Straub Hayden. Now, do any of you have the contracts of what's going on that I could look through. I have the skill and experience, so do not doubt me." Rory says firmly, Logan smiles at how professional she's being.

Everyone pales at the knowledge of being in the presence of a Hayden, well of course David is fine as he was informed before, so he was the one to speak.

"I have all contracts of the issues right here." David said handing her a folder.

Rory sits in the empty seat in front of her Logan stands behind her to read over her shoulder.

She looks over them.

"Hmmm.... well, I can certainly say that you are safe. Though I do have to say some minor adjustments are needed. There are some loopholes in the company exchange contract here, your contract deal is fine, but you are being a little unfair by asking a bit too much of owner ship. With the your offer is a good one, but the demand is outrageous. Instead of 30% owner ship you should only get 15% at the most and 10% at the least. The employee contract is well put together, but seems your former editor has broken case of law in contract. It says that she/he cannot sue for reasons such as money issues or days off. It clearly states that you must give a three week notice of quitting to cancel any documents of history at the job. He has broken three which gives you an advantage in court." Rory says not looking up as she skims through the contracts fast.

Everyone is shocked and in awe at how fast she got the information as only she has been looking at the paper for nearly five minutes.

"Is there any way to not go to court?" A man asked.

"Well, yes there is. But considering the outraged petitioners and people on strike, it would only be fit to put it to rest. The former editor will be put in jail for a matter of four years for breaking three contract laws and bringing others to his side with lies. I can get this figured out in a matter of days to make a quick trial. I just need the number of your law firm you have and one of the judges that will accept our case. If none will accept I can let my name slip and that will get their attention. Grandpa Straub is well know over the U.S. but don't expect good news right away. There's only so much I can do. And winning a case with a clean plate is my end game, so this is gonna be easy." Rory says looking at the last page and smirks.

She looks up to see all the faces in awe, shock, happiness, surprise, and hope.

"Hey Logan?"

"Yeah Ace?"