15

Earlier... Four days ago...

Rosemary was packing her bags furiously, tears strolling down her face. Her roommate walked in and asked her what she was doing.

"I have to leave. You have to hide. Please, I can't let them hurt you too." Rosemary said turning to her.

"What? What are you--?"

Banging and yells started to grow in the distance.

"GO! HIDE!" Rosemary cried as she pushed her friend into the bathroom. Her friend locked the bathroom and then hid in the closet in the bathroom.

The door banged open, crashing into the wall.

Rosemary dived for under the bed, but a man grabbed her. She yelled and screamed and kicked and fought. But it was no use. She had to go with them to save her family and her friends. However, she was stupid enough to drag Stephanie in her mess. Hell, she should've just downed the bottle of brandy than spill her darkest secret, but she did. She whispered the secret in Steph's ear--a loophole to the game they were playing. She was stupid and she knew he was there that night, watching her.

All because of a stupid wrong number three weeks before she turned eighteen.

Rosemary was dragged down the fire exit to the back door and was thrown into the back of the van along with her half packed duffle bag. At least they cared enough to let her have clothes of her own. They then tied up her hands and and legs.

"Ow! Careful! No wonder all of are have no girlfriends, you can't even treat a girl right! Throwing me in the back of van, you all are morons and jerks."

"Shut up!" a guy slapped a piece of duck tape on her mouth and all she could say were muffled sounds.

"That's better. Boss has missed you so much Rosie. He can't wait for you to walk down the aisle in a pretty white dress. The preparations are already in order."

Rosemary cried against the duck tape in protest, her tears falling freely. She didn't want to marry that son of a monkey! She wanted to marry Finn, she loves Finn, but now it won't happen. After hours of driving, Rosemary is carried out of the van. She was sleepy so she didn't pay attention to her surroundings very much.

"I'll make sure you have the best room, my love. Your maid of honor has arrived safely. She will become the nanny for our kids."

He continued to ramble on short sentences, but Rosemary wasn't listening.

Present...

When Rosemary woke up groggy and tingly. The must've given her a sedative after that horrid nightmare the first night she was here. Rosemary felt awful, but I guess sense she's been out for a few days it makes sense. She needed the sleep, though. Rosemary always had a hard time sleeping and sometimes be afraid to sleep. She felt the duck tape gone and she could move freely again, but there was this annoying sound coming from somewhere... she sat up quickly and looked around. In one corner of the room was a floor to ceiling cage with a couple canaries, a blue jay, a robin, and a parrot. Rosemary groaned and fell back on the bed. Then she remembered her phone. She had stuffed it down her bra before she started packing, she went in searching for it only to find it gone.

"Looking for this?"

Rosemary looked at the corner across from the birds, by the door and gasped. She scrambled away, pressing her back against the head board. The man that was keeping her prisoner held up her phone before pocketing it.

"I've got to hand it to you. It was a creative spot to hide something from me. But it wasn't that hard to find. A rectangle in your shirt was present when I laid you down. Have you been going to the gym or the spa? Because you look radiant, my love. Almost glowing. But I guess that must be for the excitement for our up coming wedding. Oh and don't worry, it'll be a small gathering. Just like you wanted all those years ago. And I will personally email your friends a live broadcast so that they may join the audience virtually."