13

After Rory landed back in California from a rough and exhausting flight she dragged herself through the airport to meet up with a driver that held up a sign that showed her her nickname. The driver held a large coffee out to her. She gratefully took it and gulped it down quickly, but stopped and looked at it weirdly.

"It's decaf. Why is this decaf? Why the hell did you give me decaf?!" Rory yelled and glared at the driver. Her eyes then widdened. Her jaw dropped.

"Well hello to you too love." An Australian accent echoed in her ears. The Aussie tipped his hat at her and winked.

"Finny! What on earth are you doing here?!" Rory squealed and jumped at him into a hug.

Finn groaned, "You're getting heavier Love."

Rory pulled back and slapped his shoulder.

"Awe, where's my hug Reporter Girl?" Colin's voice called out from behind her. Rory spun around and leaped into a hug.

Colin grinned, "I knew you liked me better."

"Nuh uh! I'm the favorite! I'm exotic!" Finn cried out with a stubborn pout.

"Oh come on boys there's enough love to go around." Rory linked arms with them both.

Finn sniffled, "But what about when you have the new ones coming around?"

"I'll still love you then! Now, boys I believe we have someone to find?"

"Ah yes! We are off to see the wizard! The wonderful wizard of OZ!!" Finn sang, as he led Colin and Rory to the waiting car where the actual driver waited by stretch limo.

The three piled in and were off to go find the wizard: Logan Huntzberger.

---

Logan sat in his office staring at his empty walls, picturing what he could put on them. Of course he should be going over paper work but he just couldn't concentrate. Thoughts of his phone call with his dad kept ringing in his ears.

Chris wouldn't do that, would he?

He shook his head and looked down at the contract before him and the legal wording.

Stock share...

Income...

Profits...

Refundable Investment...

Thirty-something percent ownership...

Wait...

Refundable Investment?!? 38% ownership?!?! What the hell?!?!!!

Logan immediately turned to his computer where a picture of his Ace with their group of friends at an LDB event took place in England at a castle estate that he found out was owned by none other than his fianceé after Straub's death. She smiled at the memory, but and to push to the back of his mind so he could type up an email to his boss about the contract deal from Mr. Nigel Slater from Slater Inc.

And as he was about to click send when his office phone rang.

He quickly clicked send and then picked up the phone.

"Huntzberger."

"Mr. Huntzberger there are some miscreants - hey! Get away from me! Stop it! - and a Ms. Hayden - that is not yours! Get away! That is my book, you do not touch my book! Shoo! Shoo! Ah, wai -"

His receptionist seemed to be pretty occupied and wanted to laugh since he had a feeling to who was there.

"Hey mate! You didn't tell you had a ravishing beauty down just waiting for me. Sadly she's not a red head, but I'll take her. She's feisty! Oh wait - love! No! I was just talking to the wizard!"