14

As David listened in, he couldn't comprehend what was being said.

Except for the mumbled words of some girl and an Australian's words: Look, missy this is a professional environment not a night club so stop offering drinks and get on some modest clothing.

A knock came to his office door, so he hung up and told the person to enter.

His PA, Julie walked in with a few folders and papers.

"I have reports that need signed off. You have a meeting in 20 minutes. And it seems Ms. Nancy Blade was sexually harassing Mr. Logan Huntzberger, just got the call by his PA."

David furrowed his brows and thought back to the call.

"Thank you Julie. Send miss Blade up, I'd like to have a word with her. Call Logan's PA and tell her the matter will be taken care of. That will be all."

Julie nods and places her stack on his desk inbox and then leaves.

***

Once Finn and Colin dragged her out of Logan's office and then came back to search his mini bar and lounge on his leather couch, Logan asked them why they were there.

"Well, we heard through the grapevine that love was coming back so we got here before she did and dragged her out for some time together. But then we came here, Mr. OZ. I do believe you owe us one for bring you the lovely Dorothy home to you." Finn dragged on as he drank from the scotch bottle. Colin glared at Finn for taking the bottle without letting him fill a glass.

Rory smiled and curled into Logan and his warmth, more. Logan kissed her forehead in response.

"Alright boys, what's the real reason you're here?" Logan questioned.

"Can't we visit a dear old friend?" Colin asks as he poured himself a drink of rum and coke.

"We all know you don't just visit unless you want something," Rory snickered. Logan smirked.

Finn gasped dramatically and slapped his right hand over his heart as if he was shot. Colin frowned, contemplating before nodding and sat down on the leather couch on the right side of the room -- according to Logan's view.

"Blimey mate! That hurts that you'd accuse us of something like that!" Finn exclaimed in his dramatic state of shock.

Colin hid his chuckle behind his glass. Rory laughed into Logan's chest and Logan watched on amused. Oh how he missed his friends' theatrics.

Finn was about to continue on with his dramatics, but decided against it and just looked at Rory and Logan with a helpless look, which brought worry into the couple's hearts.

"We need your help mate. We can't find the beautiful Rosemary and lovely Stephanie. It's like they fell of the end of the earth -- wait, did I get that saying right? Colin? Wait nevermind, not the point." Finn grumbled.

"What do you mean? They're missing? How long?" Rory started shooting off questions as she sat up straight and lent forward. Logan held onto her, tight enough so she wouldn't fall off his lap but light enough to not put pressure on her abdomen.

"Four days, fourteen hours, thirty-eight minutes. No contact. No clues. Nothing. We've hired four PIs and they've got nothing." Colin growled and glared down at his glass half empty.

Logan cursed, "Okay, okay. When and where did you last see them? Did they leave any message? Have you checked their apartments or contacted their parents?" Logan was firing off questions while reaching for his office phone to dial his father's number.

Rory watched him go from relaxed to tense. She herself was feeling the same, Steph and Rose were family. They were also going to be bridesmaids are in the running for godmothers.