10

Rory got settled in the guest room that was formally her room.

She was very tired from the jet lag and the pregnancy.

"Ugh." Rory groaned as she laid down, she was close to dozing off when her cell rang.

"What?" Rory grumbles.

"It that anyway to greet your fiancé Ace?" Logan chuckled.

"Hey! How's everything over there?"

"Hectic. The news room broke out into an argument again and a disagreement about the contract broke out, however, I settled that for now and right now I'm hiding in my office."

"That doesn't sound good. I'll check in here to see what's going on, and when I find a moment, gather everyone and set up a video conference."

"Okay, I'll figure something out for the next few hours."

"You do that. Oh and your children don't like me very much."

"What's wrong?" Logan asks his concern heightening.

"I threw up twice in the span of thirty minutes. I'm tired and jetlag is kicking my pregnant butt." She whined.

"I'm sorry, Ace." Concern was evident in his voice.

"I miss you." She pouted.

"I miss you too, Ace. Please drink ginger ale or water, no coffee."

"Why not! My mom drank coffee with me and I turned out fine!" Rory whined.

"Yes, and as much as I find your coffee addiction adorable, we do not need another coffee addicted Lorelai." Rory sighed with a knowing nod. She agreed that only two was enough.

"How sweet, naming our daughter Lorelai."

"Well it's tradition, isn't it?"

"I don't know, but I think three Lorelai's are enough." Rory said fidgeting with her blanket.

"I guess you're right, since they wouldn't be Gilmore's by last name."

"Yes because Lorelai Gilmore is the numbered name where as we are Huntzberger's. We don't do numerical names." Rory says quoting what Logan once told her.

Logan on the other side of the phone smiled at her calling herself a Huntzberger so bluntly.

"But I'm sure Mitchum would love a junior." Logan joked.

"We are not, emphasis on NOT, naming our son after your father." Rory demanded.

"I was kidding Ace." Logan said with a smirk.

Rory hummed.

"Get some rest and call me when you are getting ready for your meeting." Logan said after a few seconds of silence.

Rory mumbled a soft okay as her eyes slowly closed.

Logan let a small, soft chuckle slip through his lips and through the phone to Rory. Rory smiled.

"I love you," Rory said softly before feeling a flutter in her abdomen, she giggled, "Oh! Your children love you too. They just fluttered to get some acknowledgement. Sorry babies." Rory rubbed over her stomach lightly as she felt another small flutter.

"I love you too Ace. Now put your phone next to your stomach on speaker."

"What?" Rory asked, suddenly confused.

"Put your phone on speaker and place it near our children." Logan said slowly.

Rory raised an eyebrow and then followed instructions.

"Okay you're on speaker near my stomach. What are you doing?"

"Hey babies, it's daddy." Rory started to get teary eyed. "You're hearing me from a phone on speaker since mommy in now miles away from daddy for a work thing." Another little flutter bloomed in Rory's abdomen. "Please be nice to mommy and not make her so sick, she needs a lot of strength to be able to get everything done to come back home to daddy. I wish I was there with your mommy in person, but I have work at home that I need to do. I love you babies so so much and I'll be seeing you and mommy soon okay? You are blessings in me and mommy's lives, we can't wait to know what you are and name you and watch as you come into this world. I love you and mommy loves you so much. Be good for mommy until she gets home to daddy, that's when you can drive her nuts." Logan snickered.

"Hey! Not fair!" Rory wailed through her tears of joy.

"No worries Ace, they'll be good if they know what's best for them." Rory could hear his smirk through the phone.

She scoffed lightly, "They're your children. I'll be doomed."

Logan laughed, "Trust me there are going to be prayers that they take after you instead of me."

"I sure hope so. You take a lot of work." Rory snickered.

"Hey!" Logan said offendedly.

"You know it's true Mac."

A sigh was heard along with a mumble.

"What was that?" Rory asked.

"Nothing." Logan said quickly.

"Sure." Rory hummed while smirking. She glanced at the clock. "I gotta go. I need to sleep or I'm not getting up in the morning."

"Alright go to bed and please call me when you get up."

"I will I promise."

"I love you Ace."

"I love you too Logan."

"I love you too babies. Good night."

Rory smiled before concluding their conversation. She got dressed into her pajamas and made herself comfy on the bed as she fell asleep quickly with a hand placed on her rounding abdomen.

****

I AM STILL ALIVE PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I'M SORRY!!!!!

I am having writer's block for basically everything and I'm trying to get ideas off my friends to help me out. I have a few original stories I'm working on right now along with a secret GG one chap story that I've been working on since the beginning of the year. Christmas break is coming up in about less than 3 weeks and that is when I'll have some free time for writing - depending on if my mom will let me get out of her stupid tasks that she seems to drag me into... anyhow I hope that everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and will be Merry and Bright as the Holidays appear in a flash while 2019 ends and brings a new year!

I love you my readers! Happy Holidays!