First day

Hennessey pov

Today's my first day to go to high school. My fourth high school I should say. Got kicked out of the other three. (I'm in 11th grade)

Y'all dont wanna know what I did. Let's just say I was always that quiet girl who would get looked at badly for hiding in the shadows instead of mixing with the crowd.

Big crowds are just not my scene. I rather just sit by myself in the corner with my hoodie on just doodling.

But nooope I can't get some me time I have to be bothered by some random girls that think they the shit and own the school.

I get up off my bed, grab my phone and go into my bathroom playing some songs while I do my morning routine. I don't wear makeup but I do try to keep my face clean.

getting dressed in a all black hoodie that says revenge, some black jeans, and all black pumas.

Once I'm done I head downstairs into the kitchen. Before I open the fridge I see a note left by my foster mom.

'Had a work trip went off to new york for 2 months I left some money in the drawer bellow the sink about 300 dollars should be there.
-love cynthia'

I sigh and open the fridge grabbing some milk then getting a bowl from inside the sink washing it. I dont really care where she goes as long as I dont have to be bothered.

finishing up my breakfast and grabing my car keys as I head out the door. I drive to the school, park, and get out putting my hoodie on as I close the door with one hand.

walking in to the school, everybody looks at me as the hallways fill with whispers and awkward coughs. I go straight to the office to get my schedule.

"Good morning may I help you." The lady at the counter says without looking away from her keyboard. "Huh yes im-" she cuts me off "take off that hoodie please." I look at her with a confused face as I slowly take off my hood.

"So I'm guessing your new. What's your name I'll give you your schedule." She says as she goes thru some files. "My names Hennessey." I say not making eye contact what so ever.

"Here you go class starts in 10 minutes hurry up." She says in a harsh tone. I turn around, walk out and completely ignore her.

Everyone stares at me as I walk by them looking for my locker. My phone buzzes in my back pocket, I look down as I reach for my phone accidently bumping into someone.

I dont say anything I just look up at who I bumped into. He was a dark skin he had face tattos and a slight smile. "Sorry" he said in a raspy voice. I just nod and walk around him.

Feeling his eyes burning holes in my back as I walked off. This school was going to bring me some hell I can tell. I walk to my first class and see the boy from before sitting in the back.

going to the back and sittin the corner leaning against the wall I put my hood on. I take out my notebook and start drawing as I felt comfortable in the dark corner with the cool air hitting me.

I felt eyes on me. I look up and see the boy from earlier looking my way. I look back down and ignore him. "excuse me you in the back with the hoodie on come down here immediately." The teacher says with his voice raised.

lookin around i see all eyes on me. I get up and walk up to the teachers desk. He was writing on a sticky note. "You have a lunch detention with me today for the hoodie." He says as I sit there quietly not caring with my hoodie still on.

"If you dont take the hoodie off you'll be with me tommorow as well" he says. I just look him in the eyes and turn around and walk back to my seat in the corner not caring.

Everyone in class watches me as I sit back down. I shrug it off and the bell finally rings.

I stay in my seat knowing the teachers gonna ask me to stay for a little chat.

Everyone leaves and I'm in the back still doodling as I tug at my hoodie and place my foot on the chair next to me.

"Hennessey you have lunch detention with me tommorow as well. Please leave to your next class now." The teachers says.

walking out to get some stuff out of my locker. Glad he didnt give me a speech I wouldnt have listened anyway.

I walk over to my locker once again to grab skme notebooks. Everyone faces the front of the school and it was just like when I walked which means someone new is here today as well.

hearing a bunch of girls giggling tells me its a boy. I roll my eyes closing my locker as I walk off to my next class.

Turns out I'm in all the new kids classes not that I care but even so he seems like hes a dark person like me. He shows no interest in the girls that walk up to him and starts flirting.

I sit in the back in the same spot again. I look up and see the new boy looking in my direction. I look back down at my drawing and continue it.

A figure appears in front of me in the corner of my eye making me look up. The new boy nods his head signalling he want to sit in the seat I had my foot on.

I move and he grabs the desk moving it closer to mine. He sits next to me without a word he just watches me doodle as he listens to his music. I sigh and begin to drift off, my eyes slowly closing.

opening my eyes i see the boy asleep facing me he was snoring lightly. I sit up and continue to draw there was a sticky note at the end of both of our desk. Guess we both got lunch detentions.

I yawn as I see him waking up in the corner of my eye. He looks at me with his brown eyes. He rubs his left eyes as he yawns 'how cute' I thought as I realize I was looking for too long so I look away and as soon as I was about to start drawing the bell rang once again.